7| "𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶?!"

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
7|"Stella Where Are You?!"
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣

A LOUD AND INTENSIVE screech came from the woods on her right. The young girl jumps to her feet, with fear etched in her face.

-"Ok, ok," She whispers to herself, not really sure why.

The loud screech is heard again, and that's when she runs for it. The screeching got quieter the farther she ran, it stopped completely after she realized that the road she was running down looked very familiar. She slows down, knowing perfectly well where this road will lead to. She slows down to a walking pace and readjusts her backpack straps. She took her surroundings in, trying to imagine that she was at home, and not here. She walked for a quarter of a mile and that's when the house came into view.

The Byers house stood exactly where it did in the real world. Except it looked trashed, and strange plants littered the front lawn. The sticky substance that Stella called goo, was plastered all over the windows and door. Stella scrunches up her nose in disgust when she sees it's on the door knob. She walks around to the back and sees the shed.

"Ugh! Disgusting!" She cries after steeping in some goo. She steps backwards and slips on more goo. This causes her to fall on her back with a thud.
Tears start to well up in her eyes, while she lays in the ground in the goo, not caring about the fact that she's now utterly dirty.

"Why didn't I just go when Mike called?!" She cries to herself.

"Then I wouldn't be here! Heck, I don't even know where I am!" Her voice grows loud after each word.

After having a mental breakdown, she wipes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She sits up and clenches her fist tightly.

"I will find a way out!" She promises herself as she stands to her feet.

"I can do this! Just remember what the book on survival said." She continues to distract herself.

"First, find shelter. Yeah, if this is Hawkins, then Castle Byers should be near by." She sniffles and takes off with determination.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡