11| 𝘈 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
11| A Visit
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨."
-𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

STEVE RECEIVED PITIFUL STARES as he walked through the halls of Hawkins High School. It had been put in newspapers that Will's and Stella's bodies had been found last night in the Lake. Steve knew nothing about this, but neither did Tommy H. or Carol.

-"Hey, man everyone keeps staring at you." Tommy greets him with hand shake.

-"Yeah, it's like they're sorry for you, or something," Carol adds after blowing a bubble with her pink bubble gum.

-"Steve Harrington?" The School Principal Mr. Phillips taps Steve on the shoulder. Steve spins around on his heel and eyes the Principal in suspicion.

-"Mr. Phillips?" He says slowly with squinted eyes.

"I promise I did my homework?" He guess aloud, not really sure why Mr. Phillips seemed very uptight and serious.

-"I'm sure you did son, please come with me to my office." The older man leads the way.

Steve sends his friends a confused expression. Tommy shrugs and shoves his hands into his pockets. Carol smirks and blows up another bubble with her gum. It pops and leaves her lips covered in sticky pink substance.

Steve follows the Principal to his office, and watches his surroundings closely. One girl even grabs his arm and gives it a light squeeze. Steve's breath hitches in his throat.

What the heck is wrong with these people?

Mr. Phillips swung his office door open wide. Inside, Chief Hopper could be seen sitting in a chair placed in front of the Principal's desk. A sense of relief washed through Steve as he steps into the office.

"I'll let you both a have a moment." Mr. Phillips squeezes Steve's shoulder in a comforting way. He sends him a small smile before exiting the room.

Hopper stays still in his seat. He didn't even have a cigarette in his mouth. Steve eyes the room, wanting to look at anything else but Hopper, who seemed eerie.

-"Um, hey! Any word on my sister?...." He says after clearing his throat.

Hopper looks up a teenager and bites the inside of his cheek. He was thinking, and thinking hard. He hands the newspaper that's been in his hands this whole time over to the high schooler.

Steve grabs the paper and before glancing at it, he sends Hopper a questioning look. Hopper raises his brows and nods. Steve slowly looks down at the headline which reads.....