Ten

Ha Eun's moan of pleasure echoed throughout the room. The more sensual kisses planted on her neck, the more she moaned and squirmed under him.
Seung-hyun ran his fingers along her neck, down to her chest before he dived onto on her right breast. Her nipples hardened under his touch.

Seung-hyun jerked awake. Breathing hard. He was still in his bed, in his room but alone. It was just a dream, he thought to himself. An erotic dream, that made him hard. Seung-hyun peered under his blanket, his erection poking hard, making him uncomfortable. He turned to his left to check the time and it was almost 4 a.m.

Seung-hyun sighed heavily. He only managed to sleep for about an hour. This was his second time he had woken up from his weird dreams. The next 5 minutes of tossing and turning in his bed desperate to get some more sleep, Seung-hyun had managed to fall asleep once again and slowly drifting into an uneasy sleep.

He was standing in the middle of a flower field. Baby breath's flowers were blooming, and the scenery was breathtakingly beautiful. Slightly confused as he was aware that the flowers were not in its season yet to bloom. A wooden bench was seen not far from where he was standing and as he approached it, there was a bouquet of freshly picked baby breath's flower, tied up with a white ribbon.

"Choi Seung-hyun!" A voice called him out.

In a distance, he saw a familiar figure, waving at him from a far. Seung-hyun grabbed the bouquet and made his away towards her.

"Do you know what the flowers mean?" Asked Seung-hyun.
"No," Ha Eun replied.
"It means reconnecting with lost love," He said.
"I didn't know that I was lost," she said.
"You were. But now, I've found you."

That had made Seung-hyun jerked awake once again.

At 6.30 a.m, he mumbled to himself, "What is wrong with me?"

He gave up. By the time his secretary cum chauffeur came in, Seung-hyun were already on his 3rd cup of coffee, desperate to stay awake for work.

"You look awful today, sir," his secretary said.

"I had nightmares," Seung-hyun replied from the back seat, resting his head with his eyes close.

"You can call in a day if you want to, sir," he said again, "You can always just work from home."

"Being rich doesn't mean that i don't need to stop by at the office," Seung-hyun replied.

His secretary chuckled.

By the time he reached the office, Seung-hyun almost let out a heavy sigh when he saw his in trays were filled with several documents that he needed to go through before signing them.

In full work mode on, Seung-hyun settled down behind his desk and started working. At least he got his mind off from the dreams that he had.

Seung-hyun spent his entire day in his office and due to the workload he had, he missed his lunch and by the time he was done it was already 6p.m.

He told his secretary not to wait for him and ordered him to go back home.

Seung-hyun left and made his away across the street. He dialed his friends on phone but two were out of reached and the other two didn't answer his calls.

Frustrated, Seung-hyun entered the bbq restaurant and was lead to an empty table by the window.

His phone rang and it was Ji Young calling.

"I was in the shower, sorry," he said quickly before Seung-hyun could say hello, "What is it?"

"Want to join me for dinner?" Seung-hyun asked.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry. I'm at Jeju right now and won't be back until next week," Ji Young said quickly.

"Jeju? Why?" He asked, surprised, "Is your mom okay?"

"She's fine," Ji Young replied, "She kept nagging me to come back and visit. I can't say no."

"It's okay. Where are the rest anyway? I can't seem to get a hold on Yong-bae and Seungri."

"Hyung, when did the last time you checked your phone?" Ji Young asked.

"Er.."

"Yong-bae mentioned in our group chat he's going to Japan today and i think his flight just took off, maybe that's why you couldn't reach him," Ji Young explained, "Seungri on the other hand I have no idea. Most probably at one of his restaurant."

"What about Daesung?" Seung-hyun asked.

"He's at Sokcho. To attend his cousin's wedding," Ji Young replied apologetically, "I'm so sorry, hyung. I'm afraid that you'll be alone this week."

"Nah, it's okay. It's my fault anyway, I have been neglecting you guys lately. Should've checked our group chat first just now," Seung-hyun said quickly.

Seung-hyun bid him goodbye before ending the call. The waiter came back to get his order.

"Dinner set for one," Seung-hyun said, "And one big bottle of beer please."

Choi Seung-hyun ate his dinner alone that evening. His empty stomach had made him completely forgotten how exhausted he was and the weird dreams that he had.