Chapter1

It was a very special day for Izuku Midoriya today was his Seventeenth birthday and he was extremely excited he was throwing a party as he send Invites to his friends he waited.

Izuku sent the invites at 8:00am. It was now 11:00am and nobody responded except for Bakugou who's response said " Nobody's going to your party Faggot." since nobody had given him and answer izuku knew that it was going to be another birthday he celebrated with his mother.

As Izuku left his room he saw his mother rushing preparing her things for work as izuku was standing in the hallway he spoke.

Izuku: goodmorning mom

Inko: Goodmorning dear and happy birthday im sorry i cant spend the day with you they called me into work.

Izuku: Its okay mom im not a little kid i can take care of myself.

Inko was proud of the way her son had matured but she still felt guilt for leaving him alone on his birthday. Once inko left izuku was on his phone checking Facebook, insta and Snapchat he saw all his friends from class 1-A make posts he was a bit disgusted.

All posts were about a massive party for Momo's summer bash that was to be held at the Yaoyorozu mansion. Izuku felt betrayed that he was ignored and brushed aside this crushed izuku knowing that those he called friends who he saved and helped weren't his friends.

Izuku needed to leave the house so he took a shower, got dressed and was about to head out when he opened the door only to be face to face with a mail carrier.

Postman: Excuse me are you izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: yes i am may i help you?

Postman: I have a very special delivery for you. If you dont mind please sign here.

Izuku signed and was handed the package as he closed the door he read the shipping lable which said Hisashi Midoriya he quickly opened the package to find a note a small box and a small remote with multiple buttons.  Izuku began to read the letter first which said

(Letter)

Dear izuku, i know i have no right to call myself your father i believe to have the right to send gifts on your birthday. In the box you opened you see a small red velvet box open it.

As izuku opened it he was awstruck with multiple emotions inside the small box was a ring.

(Letter continued)Izuku this ring ive sent you will help ease the backlash of your quirk your mother told me you break your bones so this stores the excessive force and turns it into a beam you can fire

(Letter continued)
Izuku this ring ive sent you will help ease the backlash of your quirk your mother told me you break your bones so this stores the excessive force and turns it into a beam you can fire. I never told you but im a head developer for a hero support company. Thats it gift number 1, now for gift number 2 take the remote and go outside

 Thats it gift number 1, now for gift number 2 take the remote and go outside