Chapter 12 group date

The day was going to be amazing. Not only did Izuku have a date with Itsuka but he also was going to set his frienda up on dates with some of the girls from their new class.

Izuku texted everyone in their group chat  to see if they were down to hit the beach.

Izuku: hey guys are you down to go to the beach

Sato: Izuku do you have a mind reading quirk?

Izuku: no why do you ask sato?

Sato: i was gonna ask you all the same thing.

Tokoyami: Im in ive got no plans for today.

Ojiro: Im in too.

Shoji: Im in my parents hired someone so i dont have to help with the business as much.

Koda: Sorry ive got a family outing. I am free sunday to train

Aoyama: Likewise but i can make it for the sunday training.

Izuku: Aoyama and Koda its okay we'll see you tomorrow.

So it was decided that they would go to the beach Izuku then texted his girlfriend Itsuka.

Izuku: hey babe are you and your friends up for the beaxh today?

Itsuka: hey honey yeah we're ready its me and the girls who are interested in your friends.

Izuku: perfect let operation wingman begin. So which girls are showing up?

Itsuka: Okay Its pony who likes Ojiro, Setsuna who likes Shoji, Ibara who likes Sato and Reiko who likes Tokoyami. So its five of us

Izuku: perfect ill try to use my moms car to pick us all up.

Itsuka: perfect, how long til we leave?

Izuku: how about 2 pm.

Itsuka: great see you then.

Now all izuku needes was to ask his mother for her mini van in order to seat comfortable. Izuku walked to the living room and saw his mother watching soap operas

Izuku: hey mom can i ask you something?

Inko: sure dear what is it?

Izuku: could i borrow the mini van for today?

Inko: sure. but is something wrong with your car?

Izuku: no but me and the guys are having a group date and i want to fit everyone comfortably

Inko: Oh if thats the case then sure drive safe dear.

(Time skip 2 pm)

After Izuku picked up his boys he told them about Itsuka and her girls joining them. Once everyone was picked up they had gotten to the beach Izuku went towards the car trunk and pulled out a bundle of wood so later they can start a bonfire.

Aftet they started having fun they spent hours enjoying the day it was now 5pm izuku found a firepit and started the bonfire but little did they know trouble was about to start.

Now that the fire had died out everyone was tired as they made their way towards the car each of the guys holding the hand of the girls who was interested in them. Izuku and itskua were glad their plan worked out but when the car came into their sight their they saw the remaining 13 members of class 1-A.

Katsuki: Well look what we have here! These guys are on dates with sluts!

Izuku: Itsuka take the girls and run away we can handle them.

Just before Itsuka and the girls could run a highly corrosive blob of acid was shot at them it came from Mina and in their hands were a bunch of metal pipes courtesy of Momo.

Mina: Aint none of y'all leaving!

They were all about to be assaulted when out of the blue a massive Tibetan Mastiff stood in front of Izuku and his group while in a defensive manner.

When the massive dog started to snarl and waiting to attack whoever made the first move Koda then arrived.

Koda: Hey guys I saw you from far away while i was walking my grandparents dog.

Izuku: thanks for the help Koda but why do your grandparents own a bear.

Koda: this was the reason i couldnt hang out today this dog needs to drain a lot of stamina before hes actually tired so my grandparents asked me to take him for a while.

Izuku: well we appreciate the help.

As the remaining members of 1-A were held at bay by the massive dog thanks to Koda bakugou Inched closer when all of a sudden a fist made contact with his Jaw. When everyone turned to see who struck bakugou it was a blonde haired young man.

Izuku and his group looked confused to see a stranger help them but they all saw a familiar belt

Izuku: Aoyama is that you!

Aoyama: Oui i saw you from afar and ive brought help.

The police shortly arrived to detain the attackers after taking statements judgement would be passed on Monday when school started back up.

Izuku and his boys pulled both Aoyama and Koda to thank them both for helping.

Aoyama: Im glad i could help please get home safe.

Koda: i have to get going too please get home safe. We'll see you tomorrow.

( hey everyone hope you enjoy this chapter Importan announcement i will end this story in 3 chapters til next time peace ✌)