chapter 10

That day after izuku declared the challenge to his former class he had completely forgotten the consent of the other ex members of class 1A.

When it was time to go home izuku needed to have a word with his friends. As they met up Izuku got straight to the point.

Izuku: hey guys I'm sorry I dragged you guys into this challenge without your consent. If you guys want I'll go it alone

Tokoyami:: don't worry about it like I told you before I got your back

Sato: im on board too.

Ojiro: Im in

Shoji: im with you all the way

Izuku: thanks guys i really do appreciate you all then ill see you all tomorrow. Are you guys sure you dont want a ride home?

As Izuku had finished consulting his friends about the challenge tomorrow he had offered them a ride home but they declined. This was due to the fact that they wanted him to spend some time with itsuka

As Izuku met up with Itsukaso he could drive her home she was glad to be able to spend time with Izuku. Once they were both in the car and buckled up Itsuka noticed his muscles tensed up

Itsuka: hey babe you okay?

Izuku: hmm. Yeah just a bit nervous but me and my boys got this challenge in the bag.

Itsuka: hey everything will be alright you guys outclass the remaining 15 members of 1-A

Izuku: thanks babe you know what to say. How about i take you out on a date Friday after school.

Itsuka: sure but can we make it a group date?

Izuku: who else would join us?

Itsuka: Your friends and my friends. Just to let you know some of the girls are curious about your friends.

This got the attention of Izuku because his friends have been like family to him so he'd happily play wingman for them.

(Next Day)

It was the day of the challenge and Class 1-B was in the observation room along with the teachers waiting in anticipation for the match of 15v.s.5

Nedzu: Alright is everyone ready for this match this is a Highstakes match. You will be given two minutes to prepare

As the 15 from class 1-A were nervous they acted like chikens with their heads cut off. They were unprepared and unorganized on the other hand Izuku and his team of 5 were completely ready.

Tokoyami, Shoji, ojiro and Sato had bulked up a bit more Izuku assisted them during the summer break and had come up with great combos to take down everyone. Sato had found a substitute for his quirk instead of using Sugar he found out that Honey was a better substitute for activating his quirk. Their wasn't any drawback instead of having sugar with him he carries chewable honey candy.

Shoji was able to expand the limit to how many duplicate limbs he could create on top of that his range for listening had also improved. Ojiro had strengthened his tail to the point that getting hit by it felt as if getting hit by a metal pole.

Tokoyami bulked up his body and trained with Izuku in close combat this made him one hell of a threat now considering DarkShadow was already pretty powerfull. Tokoyami had also created a special move that could conceal his team within DarkShadow to plan an ambush he called this move Dark Void.

The two minutes were up and the match had officially begun Izuku and his team made their way towards their former classmates and spied on them from the rooftop of the fake city where the battle took place.

Izuku made handsigns giving his team orders on who to takedown first Shoji was with sato and ojiro to provide distraction once they took the bait it would be a 3 on one. Izuku paired up with Tokoyami the two would focus on the long range members of 1-A the most troublesome one would be Jirou.

As target were already in their sights Tokoyami hid Izuku in the Dark Void and went after Jirou.

(With team 1-A)
They were all on edge since Izuku was a master tactician and couldn't predict where'd he would strike first.

Bakugou: hey auxiliary cord!! Tell us if you hear any movement! Auxiliary....

When Katsuki turned around Jiro was nowhere to be found little did they know that she was taken out by Izuku who emerged from DarkShadow. On the intercom "Kyouka Jirou Eliminated!"  Then Denki saw one of Shoji's arms and ran down the dark Alley where he saw him. After a few seconds "Denki Kaminari Eliminated" two down 13 to go everyone was sweating bullets before they could come up with a plan Izuku believed it was time to end it.

Izuku and Tokoyami regrouped with the other 3 guys to takedown the remaining 13. Once they met up they all hid within Tokoyami's Dark Void after they all hid the plan was have Tokoyami give them a false sense of security and end this sorry excuse for a challenge.

Tokoyami dropped in front of the remaining 13 members from class 1-A just then Katsuki got over confident like Izuku predicted.

Tokoyami: Dark Void!

When the remaining four members appeared from the void everyone froze in that Split Second 12 members from class 1A were knocked out and unconscious. The last remaining member was still conscious was none other than Momo yaoyorozu and she stood face-to-face with the form of five members of class 1A she froze under pressure.

Izuku: okay Momo you got two choices you could either surrender or you could suffer the same punishment we give to everyone else.

The only thing Momo could do was comply and surrender she knew she was outmatched

Nedzu: team Midoriya Wins!

When Izuku,Tokoyami,Shoji, Sato amd Ojiro headed towards the observation room they were congratulated and praised

Nedzu: According to the bet class 1-A is suspended for 3 weeks. Aizawa please make sure they know about suspension once they're awake

Aizawa: yes sir.

(Alright everyone thanks for waiting heres another chapter for you to enjoy til next time ✌)