The End

Six years have passed Izuku and everyone else are now 22 years old many things have changed since they graduated from UA. Izuku and Itsuka's relationship grew stronger as time passed and Izuku's boys were also in great relationships without any issues. Those who were put in the juvenile rehabilitation program were only able to land jobs as sidekicks nobody wanted to give them a shot. Momo yaoyorozu was disowned for bringing shame to the family she hated Izuku more than ever but she brought her own suffering upon herself.

During this time Izuku, Tokoyami, Sato, Ojiro, Shoji, Koda and Aoyama have made their debut as pros and quickly rose through the ranks. Aoyama changed his hero name before it was too late he's now known as the hero who shines in the dark Glimmer.

After some time passed it was time for hero rankings again but this time major changes were about to be made. As the hero Association announced the new top 12

(Hero Association hero ranks)
1: Deku (Izuku)
2:Tuskuyomi (Tokoyami)
3: Sugar Rush (Sato)
4: Tailman (Ojiro)
5: Tentecol (Shoji)
6: Anima (Koda)
7: Glimmer (Aoyama)
8: Battle Fist (Itsuka)
9: Emily ( Reiko)
10: Lizardy (Setsuna)
11: Vine (Ibara)
12: Mare (pony)
(Rankings end)

Once the ceremony ended many congratulated Izuku for earning the number 1 spot. He and Itsuka had gone home together and realized that they'd be busier than ever now that they are a part of the top 12.

(1 year time skip)

After having been ranked at the top for a year Izuku decided it was time for him to pop the question to Itsuka. It was on Izuku's 23 birthday that he'd get the biggest surprise of his life Just like a regular day when it came down to his birthday surprise Itsuka was sure to have given him the best gift ever..

That afternoon when it was just Itsuka and Izuku she was ready to reveal the big surprise gift. Izuku was going to propose to Itsuka for being with him for so long.

Izuku: Itsuka today on my birthday I want something special

Itsuka: What do you want honey?

Izuku: I want you to be my wife I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you.

Itsuka broke down crying tears of joy after hearing what Izuku wanted. She was a bit scared of what he would think if she told him she was pregnant with his child so she took the leap of faith and put a pregnancy test that said positive in a gift box.

Itsuka: well i got you a special gift as well.

Itsuka handed Izuku the gift box and when he opened it it was none other than a positive pregnancy test.

Izuku: Itsuka are you....

Itsuka could only nod in reaponse to his question before he could finish it and he walked towards her and embraced her while he spun her around in a deep embrace as he learned he was soon to be a father.

Izuku: Im gonna be a daddy! This is the best gift ever. How far along are you?

Itsuka: im 3 weeks pregnant.

Izuku: Do you want to retire as a hero and focus on raising the baby? do you want to continue being a hero once our baby is old enough for him or her to go to preschool?

Itsuka: to be honest Ive always dreamed of having a big family I'll retire and take care of our children.  On another note Yes i would love to marry you

Izuku quickly called his boys and announced his marrige to them all congratulated them. When Izuku told them about Itsuka being pregnant they lost their minds and were happy for their friend who they all saw as a brother.

Izuku wanted to hold the wedding as soon a possible so he decided the wedding would be in 2 weeks time. When the two weeks were up Izuku stood waiting for Itsuka as her father escoted her down the aisle Izuku's parents were also there  they were happy for their son finding that special someone.

Izuku now had more reasons to fight he vowed to protect his family no matter the cost.

(Hey everyone i just want to thank you all for reading this work. I want to also thank you all for getting me to 900 followers it means alot. I also want to give a shout out to Son_Izuku check out their work Sayian vigilante one of my favorite Vigilante stories. Til next time peace ✌. )