chapter 14 Judgement day

It was monday morning 4:30am Izuku Midoriya called it class 1-A's judgement day the reason Izuku was up this early was because his mother was moving overseas to be with Hisashi.

Now that Inko had everything loaded into the car Izuku drove to the airport and said his last goodbyes to his mom. Once he saw that her plane had safely taken off Izuku went home to make breakfast.

After enjoying a nice breakfast Izuku watched a bit of tv only to lose focus quickly and starting to think about what kind of punishment Class 1-A would receive. His phone had just soumded off quickly breaking him out of his thoughts looked at the time it was 6:15am Izuku's alarm went off. Izuku quickly took a shower and got dressed he texted his boys and asked them if they wanted a ride to school they all replied with yes please if possible. After picking everyone up and heading to class everything was like a normal day 1-A was feeling untouchable  until a major announcement was made.

Nedzu: will Izuku Midoriya, Tokoyami Fumikage, Rikkido Sato, Ojiro Mashirao, Mezo Shoji report to 1-A.

When the 5 left class and walked over to their former classroom upon entering it looked like a court room all members of 1-A were seated on the right Izuku and his boys were on the left.

Nedzu: Before we begin this trial is their anything you'd like to say Midoriya?

Izuku: Id like Koda and Aoyama to sit over here on my side.

Nedzu: Were they apart of Saturday's incident?

Izuku: They were not in league with 1-A.

Nedzu: Very well Koda and Aoyama you're exempt from this judgement.

The remaining 13 members of 1-a began to sweat bullets because now Izuku had two witnesses to back up his story. Out of the blue detective Tsukauchi walked into the classroom he was brought in due to his quirk being lie detector.

Nedzu: Now Midoriya can you tell us what exactly happened on that fateful day.

Izuku: You see principal nedzu it started like a regular day but me and the guys had a massive group date so we picked up the girls and made our way towards Dagobah municipal beach.

Tsukauchi: So far everything is true.

Nedzu: please contine Midoriya.

Izuku: After enjoying the day at the beach the sunset and i had some wood so we started a bonfire. When the flame died out we made our way to my car only to 1-A surrounding the vehicle while holding metal pipes supplied by Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo: That is a lie he's trying to slander my family name!

Tsukauchi: It appears you're the one who's lying we have video evidence that you and your associate are guilty.

The room went quiet before the sound of sniffling was heard it came from Momo herself. Izuku knew she was crying crocodile tears.

Momo: Principal Nedzu the rest of 1-A made me do it *sniffle* sniffle*

The rest of 1-A was in utter shock that Momo was trying to throw everyone else under the bus. A massive riot almost broke out due to her blaming everyone else for the plan she had come up with.

Tsukauchi: Stop lying Yaoyorozu! Your family or money wont help you here!

The fake tears stopped and Momo was now worried she attempted to throw everyone under the bus. Momo had made enemies with everyone in her class.

Tsukauchi: Nedzu allow me to show you what really happend

(Security video was  played)

Nedzu: I am sevearly dissapointed with you all i have no choice but to send you All to UA's Juvenile rehabilitation program you'll all have to be in this program and repeat first year once your out. Aoyama and Koda as for you since you assisted Izuku and friends you'll both be transferred into Vlad Kings class.