Chapter 9

(Previously)

As the 5 students who received the transfer slips left the teachers turned their attention toward the 15 who did poorly on the exercise they were given.

Aizawa: I'm greatly disappointed in all of you now that the five who just left class 1a doesn't really have any power houses left. If you all thought the bakugou and Todoroki made the powerhouses of 1A you're sorely mistaken.

When izuku, tokoyami, Sato,Ojiro and Shoji grabbed their things they headed towards 1-B as they walked in all eyes were on them Vlad sensei had to cut his lecture due to them entering.

Vlad: May i help You?

Izuku: We're your new transfer students.

Class1-B: What?!?!?

(Chapter 9 begin)

Vlad: Oh principal Nedzu mentioned that id be getting 5 transfer students. You guys are former 1-A correct

Izuku: Yes we are Vlad Sensei and we were transferred here due to some strange changes going on in 1-A.

Monoma: Does this mean that 5 of us are getting bumped up to 1-A

Vlad: No it means 1-A will now be a 15 student class they probably dont want that kind of corruption to taint other students. Please find an empty seat we're about to begin a lecture.

As class ended Izuku was still sitting and taking notes when Itsuka approached him.

Itsuka: Why didnt you tell me you were getting transferred here?

Izuku: I thought id surprise you.

Itsuka: what are you working on?

Izuku: This notebook contains everyone in this class Ive analyzed their quirks and found weaknesses they can improve on. Ive also found methods on how they can best train themselves

Itsuka was going to compliment the strategic manner in which her boyfriend was thinking. It wasn't until she was cut off by the number one harasser in their class

Monoma:  you think just because you've given us info on how we can better ourselves we'll accept you into the class

Izuku: I also have a notebook full of everyone in 1A this notebook will tell you their strengths weaknesses and best ways to take them down.

Monoma: welcome to the class new friends

Many of 1-B's students were creeped out by his instant acceptance of the former 1-A students. As Izuku turned to a page dedicated to Monoma in his notebook he saw exactly what he needed in order to improve himself beyond plus ultra.

(Meanwhile in class 1-A)

Aizawa: Now that the 5 best students are gone i can finally yell! I've also figured out whats wrong with all of you! Youve all become complacent! Just because you belong to 1A doesn't mean you can slack off and ignore the basic principle about being a hero which is teamwork!

This rant went all through the whole day as classes ended all their teachers picked up the scolding from where the previous teacher left off. When lunch came around they were given a break as the students of 1-A entered the cafeteria they noticed class 1-B were treatimg them as they're own.

Class 1-A was beginning to feel remorseful of having betrayed Izuku's trust on top of that they saw him showing 1-B his notebooks. When this opportunity was presented to them to better themselves they didn't pay attention they brushed it off like nothing.

Thats when Katsuki stomped his way towarda Izuku to try and assault him with a blast but his back was Covered by Ibara thanks to her vine quirk. She also restrained katsuki with a special move called crucifixion as the whole lunch room was quiet Izuku was angry.

Izuku: Im no longer in your class! What reason do you have to attack me! I say if you want a fight how about The 5 former 1-A students vs the 15 who are left!

As Nedzu heard this wager he was interested in the outcome so he approached the young students.

Nedzu: ive heard this wager what do you get out of it if you win.

Izuku: How about 1-A gets suspended for 3 weeks.

Nedzu: fair enough but should you lose?

Izuku: Then I'll do one request for all 15 remaining members of 1-A

Nedzu: perfect lets settle this early tomorrow morning.

(Hey everyone new chapter hope you enjoy this til next time ✌)