Chapter 4 reveal

As Izuku woke up after enjoying his birthday last night he checked his phone and to his surprise his phone full of Late happy birthday messages.
In Izuku's head he thought "so now my existence is acknowledged" One message in particular was from Momo who had asked to see Izuku and that she would gather all members of class 1-A

Izuku: morning momo

Momo: morning Midoriya id like us all to meet at my home at 10:00am

Izuku: fine ill be there.

As Izuku saw the time it was 8:30am so Izuku got up did a slight workout then took a shower the time was now 9:30 am Izuku saw a message from Tokoyami

Tokoyami:Hey Midoriya looks like the rest of our class want to talk about yesterday on a side note Sato, Shoji, ojiro and i were thinking of going to the beach today wanna come with?

Izuku: to your beach invite i say yes but lets see what they want to talk about. Wanna head out to the beach straight from Momo's?

Tokoyami: Yeah that sounds good. Want to buy food before we hit the beach and eat there?

Izuku: yeah after the business with class 1-A lets buy some pizza and burgers and eat at the beach. See you at Momo's

After having ended the conversation with Tokoyami Izuku grabbed his keys hopped in his car and drove to the Yaoyorozu mansion. Izuku was thinking what excuse they were going to use to justify themselves.

(10 minutes before Izuku arrived)

Momo was organizing everyone as if they were planning a surprise party.

Momo: okay everyone we messed up and ignored Midoriya on his birthday lets make this perfect..

Many of class 1-A felt guilty except for the 4 who celebrated his birthday with him their classmates were confused as to why they were dressed up for the beach.

Tokoyami: You know its pointless to do this right. You're all shooting yourselves in the foot

(Back to izuku)

Once izuku pulled up to the drive way and knocked on the front door a butler had invited him inside the mansion. As Izuku was escorted to the common room where all of class 1-A was everyone minus the 4 who actually celebrated Izuku's birthday shouted "Happybirthday"

Izuku tunred his head towards Tokoyami and spoke

Izuku: Did you tell them doing this is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Tokoyami: Yup.

Izuku: did they even listen when you said it?

Tokoyami: Nope

Izuku then turned towards the direction of 1-A to address them all. This time there was no smile on his face nobody had seen Izuku like this

Izuku:So did you all think just because you threw this little party it would make everything go back to normal. Where was this kind of acknowledgement yesterday? So the second I sent those invitations to everyone the moment you saw them you decided to ignore it am I right? Out of all my so-called friends at 1 - A nobody responded except for Tokoyami, Shoji, Sato and ojiro who came to my home to see me on my birthday. But when everybody saw Momo's summer Bash you all thought it's an amazing party. You all threw me aside like trash after all ive done for you ungreatful bastards!! So let me hear your excuse !

At this point they could make no excuse as they all looked down at the floor with shame. Nobody could dare come up with an excuse to lie

Izuku: Do any of you genuinely appreciate anything ive done for you?

The answer was plain as day everyone stood silent Tokoyami, Sato, Ojiro and Shoji sepated themselves from the rest of 1-A with looks of disgust.

Tokoyami: Is this how you treat the man whose basically had your back since the beginning. He treated everyone with Love, respect and kindness only for you to take advantage of him You all make me Sick!

Izuku: Iida does me putting my life on the line when i saved you from the hero killer mean anything! Todoroki did you even appreciate how i made you realize that only you are in charge of your destiny!

The group of 5 left the mansion and proceeded to buy food and head towards the beach the tension in the car was heavy. It wasn't until Sato spoke 

Sato: Hey guys you'd think they'd accept us 5 in class 1-B?

Everyone was shocked to hear that they should transfer to the other hero course. On the other hand they were thinking about the pros and cons of transferring class.

Izuku: I'd say we hold off on that idea for another day and lets just enjoy the rest of today with no worries.

As the 5 had picked up the food once they arrived at the beach it was just a day full of Sun and Fun. The guys had stayed until sun began to set thats when Sato remembered

Sato: Guys i forgot to mention starting tomorrow at noon my parents are out of town for 4 weeks. I was wondering if you'd all be down to spend the night we'd hangout and train together so we're stronger for the coming semester.

Everyone agreed that this sounded like a great idea eventhough shoji had to work he would have to take the bus to and fro. Then everyone needed permission from their families to spend the weeks there at Sato's place

Izuku: I'd probably join you all the day after.

The guys were confused as to why he wouldn't be with them starting tomorrow until Tokoyami asked him

Tokoyami: You have something planned?

Izuku: I got a date with Itsuka kendo

All guys were surprised that Izuku landed a date with her but were glad.

Izuku: Shoji if you gotta worry about going into work Id be glad to drop you off and pick you up.

Then everything was settled with the plans.

(Hey guys heres another chapter hope you all enjoy ✌)