Chapter 7

Previously:
Nedzu: So what did you wish to ask

Izuku: We 5 request a transfer to class 1-B

Nedzu: oh well either way Aizawa was going to transfer you guys either way

The Guys: What?!?!?!?!?!?

(Chapter 7 start)

Izuku: what do you mean he was already planning to transfer us five

Aizawa:  what I mean is you five are the only ones left who value teamwork the rest of class 1A. As for the rest of class 1A I feel that there's been a change it's a feeling I don't like. The reason I'm transferring you guys out it's so that you don't get corrupted with whatever's going on.

Tokoyami: so we're getting transferred out for the our sakes.

Aizawa: yes though it pains me to have you guys leave my class you five were definitely my favorite

Izuku: so if we're transferred out does that mean five students from class 1B get transferred in?

Aizawa: no Class 1-A will now consist of on 15 students id rather not get anyone contaminated from this attitude. On a side note we the teachers at UA want to wish you a happy belated birthday

As Snipe and ectoplasm sensei had come in with a massive cake. Izuku had the most surprised look on his face it was priceless

Izuku: Why would you guys go through the trouble of giving me this?

Nedzu: We here at UA feel that a birthday should be celebrated to show appreciation and trust.

Izuku: Man I wish 1-A was considerate

Nedzu: What do you mean?

Izuku showed them all the party invite he sent to his classmates with one reply from Bakugou. He then showed them everyones post about Momo's summer bash.

Nedzu: was their even so much as a happy birthday message?

Izuku: No. The only ones to show any consideration were Tokoyami, Sato, Ojiro and Shoji

Sato: We went to his house to see if he was alright then it turns out he had the worst birthday.

Tokoyami: After he accepted us into his home we asked his mother permission to take him out to enjoy the rest of his birthday.

Nedzu: Im glad to know you four have Midoriya's best interest. Now Midoriya blow the candles out and get ready for presents

Izuku's face lit up like a 5 yearold child who's about to open the first gift on Christmas. As he went to blow the candle out a major surprise popped out of the cake it was Midnight and Mt.Lady in their sexy hero outfits.

Lady in their sexy hero outfits

Midnight/Mt.Lady: Happy belated birthday wonderboy

After they both said that they each planted a kiss on his cheek Izuku's face was hilarious that the guys present couldn't resist but laugh and take pictures of how ridiculous his face looked.

Nedzu: We now time for two special gifts.

Izuku: there's more?

Nedzu: Allmight if you will.

AllMight: Young Midoriya I present you with these

Izuku: what is it?

AllMight: These are called full gauntlets I called my old friend David Shield and told him about you and your drawback so he had his daughter Melissa shield make these two gauntlets.

Izuku put on the gauntlets as they insturcted him to do so. After putting them on they asked him to unleash a full 100% smash. Izuku then noticed that his arm was perfectly fine

Izuku: Allmight thankyou please tell Mr.Shield and his daughter that i say thankyou.

Nedzu: Now for the final gift i was able to pull a lot of strings here this gift is for you 5.

Everyone was confused as to why they were receiving something on Izuku's belated birthday. As they saw what was given to then they realized that it was their provisional license.

Nedzu: These provisional licenses are temporary and will allow you to do hero work without repercussions.

AllMight: would you like to patrol with me?

The five were hyped not only did they get they're provisional license. They also had a chance to go on patrol with AllMight while on patrol each of the 5 guys had stopped a crime and made a name for themselves early on. When they returned to UA they saw Aizawa and Nedzu were planning something on teaching 1A about how every comrade deserves to be acknowledged.

Izuku: i have an idea to teach them a lesson?

Nedzu: lets hear it.

Izuku: We'll do All teachers Vs 1A, The objective for the students is not to get captured while teachers have to capture us. It will be easy to catch everyone else since they'll try to apologize to me during the event.

Nedzu/Aizawa: I like the idea