Chapter 3

Previously

Izuku and the guys walked out and a Izuku asked the question " so where are we heading to first?" Sato replied with " its paint ball time" This got Izuku really excited he always wanted to try paintball this is where Tokoyami threw his two cents in.

Tokoyami: the paintball place is pretty far if we take the train we'd probably only make it in time for one round.

Izuku: who said anything about taking the train? Follow me

As they followed Izuku they were awestruck with what he showed them.

Izuku: Tonight we roll in style.

(Chapter 3 Start)

As Tokoyami, Sato and Ojiro looked at his car they all had asked the same question simultaneously " where'd you get the car?" Izuku said in a relaxed tone " oh it was a gift from dad"  As he unlocked the car the three hurried and got in they buckled up then Izuku asked.

Izuku: So where is this paint ball place?

Sato: You've ever heard of Shoji fun zone?

Izuku: no ive never heard of such a place?

(At the Fun zone)

Mezo Shoji's mind: Man i really wish i could have visited Midoriya i would have replied to his party invite but it said the event was cancelled. Now im stuck working tonight

(Back to izuku and the gang)

As the 4 guys were on route to their destination came a question that everyone had in mind.

Tokoyami: Hey Midoriya can i ask you a question?

Izuku: Sure whats up?

Tokoyami: When did you get your license?

Izuku: it was a week before summer vacation my mom had been teaching me and when i got my permit she let me drive when she was going to run some errands.

Before they could talk more they arrived at the fun zone the sign that illuminated the establishment glowed a skyblue and faint gold color.

As the group of 4 walked in Izuku saw a familiar face it was Mezo Shoji A.K.A. Tentacole when he saw them he was confused then he saw Izuku.

Shoji: Hey Guys and Happy Birthday Midoriya.

Izuku: Shoji what are you doing here?

Shoji: oh this is my families fun zone they built this place a while back and we've been in business ever since.

Izuku: So what else do you guys offer?

Shoji: We got paintball, mini golf, lazer tag, Karaoke, Airsoft and bowling. Since you're the birthday boy id like to present you with a 6 month discount pass.

Izuku: wow this is turning out to be the best birthday ever.

As the group of 4 were going to do paintball Shoji's dad allowed him to hangout with them since it was Izuku's birthday. Once all 5 were suited up for paintball they decided to go with a free for all match no quirks allowed once they were all spread out they were given a 2 minute timer before the match begun.

After 2 minutes an alarm rang signaling the match to begin Izuku ran quickly while keeping low to the ground once he spotted Tokoyami he took the shot. Without noticing Tokoyami spotted a green paint splatter on his leg. While looking for Izuku he was too late he had left that spot after hitting his target but this was only the beginning. After the 5 minutes were up everyone was covered in green paint as they turned to Izuku who did not have any paint on him they all asked in unison " How are you amazing in paintball!" Izuku sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and just said.

Izuku: I felt like i was in my element.

As Izuku sincerely answered the question he was asked the rest of the guys were surprised that Izuku could let loose. They then tried bowling and the result was the same as paintball Izuku bowled a perfect game the time was now 9:35pm. It was the first time Izuku enjoyed his birthday in a long time as it was getting late Izuku offered his friends a ride home.

Izuku: Hey guys id like to say that i appreciate this day more than you all know.

Tokoyami: Dont worry Midoriya Sato, Ojiro, Shoji and I will always have your back. You've saved us many times we wont turn our backs on you like the rest of class 1-A did.

Before everyone got in Izuku's car they decided to take a quick group picture together so that could post it up on Facebook.  Once everyone was home safe and sound Izuku made his way home himself after arriving he let his mom know he was home.

Izuku quickly changed into some shorts to sleep but before he knocked out he posted the group picture and captioned it "Best birthday ever!!" All Izuku needed to do was wait for the day after tomorrow so he could go on his date.

(Hey guys heres another chapter hope you all enjoy im still working on my other stories please be patient ill try to have them out by tonight.)