Chapter 13 Training / surprise

It was now Sunday the training day for both Aoyama and Koda the day that the two were to be reborn. While everyone was getting ready for the workout Izuku made simple plans for Koda and Aoyama to quickly improve their bodies and stamina quickly. Training began early at 7am they all ate a light breakfast before starting

Izuku: Alright guys stay hydrated and lets go plus ultra!

Izuku took charge of both Koda and Aoyama teaching them hand to hand combat while learning to adapt without using quirks. Althought since both Koda and Aoyama didnt have much muscle mass it would seem like it would take weeks or months to achive any real results but with Izuku's help their transformation could be see rapidly.

After a straight hour of working out with 1 minute intervals after each exercise both Aoyama and Koda were exhausted but when they saw the other guys it seemed as if they barely broke a sweat. The workout session would last another hour to help condition the two who needed it then Aoyama asked a question that had been on everyone's mind.

Aoyama: What you you think will happen to the rest of 1-A?

Izuku: Not sure expulsion is my best bet

Tokoyami: Maybe jail time for having weapons and using quirks for assault

Sato: whatever punishment they get is okay by me but i just hope they get judged and not set free.

Ojiro: Yaoyorozu might get away due to her name and money

Shoji: I doubt it she wont get away if you guys looked around there were security cameras all around the parkinglot. She was caught using her quirk and supplying weapons.

Izuku: My question is Aoyama and Koda how'd you guys find us?

Koda: Well that massive dog i had really belonged to my grandparents but as i took him for a walk I noticed he saw people in the distance. I used my quirk and talked to him he told me people were in danger and needed help so i let him go thats when i came.

Aoyama: I went to cut my hair and get a new wardrobe while i was out with mother I saw the commotion. I ran towards you guys thinking what would Izuku do.

At this point they decided to end the workout session When Izuku got home he saw something strange moving boxes.

Izuku: Mom!? Are we moving?!

Inko: Well dear im moving you see your dad wanted us to be together again and i said yes so im going overseas to be with him.

Izuku: What about me?

Inko: well their is the family home your dad bought for us a while back that house is paid off and has plentt of space for you and the puppy.

Izuku: So you're going to let me live on my own?

Inko: Yes Izuku

Inko then handed him a key to the new house where he'd be living after doing so he went to go pack since Izuku put away a majority of his AllMight merchandise he really didn't have to pack much. Once everything was loaded into his car he went to talk to his mom

Izuku: Mom im all packed

Inko: Perfect now im also leaving my car with you since your father told me he bought me a new car.

Izuku: when do you leave?

Inko: I leave Monday morning at 5:00am. do you think you could give me a ride to the airport?

Izuku: Sure mom.

Once they arrived at the house where Izuku would be living he was awestruck at the size.

Izuku settled into the master bedroom since he'd be living on his own from now on his mother used the guest room just for the night

Izuku settled into the master bedroom since he'd be living on his own from now on his mother used the guest room just for the night. Izuku laid on his new bed in his new room thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow only to remember that he had to inform his friends that he moved.

Before contacting his friends he looked up the home address to each of his friends houses only to realize that he was now 5 minutes away from everyone including his girlfriend

(The boys group chat)

Izuku: Hey guys i got some big news.

Tokoyami: Whats going on?

Sato: Is it something bad?

Shoji: are you okay?

Ojiro: dose this involve bad news?

Aoyama: will this be good or bad news?

Koda: if this is about change will it be good or bad?

Izuku: Don't worry guys its good news. You see my mom is moving overseas to be with my dad and im going to be living on my own now so im giving you all the new address xxxx- Dagobah drive.

While everyone looked up the address they realized that he was now closer to where they all live. After a long conversation about alternating the meeting location between Izuku and Sato's house ended the conversation ended for the night then Izuku texted Itsuka.

(Itsuka)

Izuku: hey babe

Itsuka: Hey honey what's up?

Izuku: I just wanted to tell you I moved today and im sending you the new address it's xxxx Dagobah drive.

Itsuka read the address and realized its 5 minutes away from her.

Itsuka: Izu this is five minutes away from me. how did you afford the house?

Izuku: Well this house is owned by my parents but my mom is moving overseas to be with my dad and im going to live on my own.

Itsuka: Wow Izu so that means i can visit more often and maybe spend the night over.

After a long conversation about how Itsuka would visit more often since he was closer to her now Izuku went to bed knowing the following day was judgement day for class 1-A excluding Aoyama and Koda.

(Hey guys here's an update hope you enjoy. Two chapters til book ends til next time peace ✌)