~Nick~

These last few days have been hell.

I've been spending so much time with the girl with the hazel eyes. She's been tempting me with her mile long, smooth legs. And her full kissable lips.

I'm infatuated with her. But I know she's off limits.

But the way my body reacts to her when she's around is uncontrollable. It's like I'm a whole new person and lust clouds my senses.

I can't have her, even if I really want her.

I can't help but imagine what her skin feels like.

I want to run my fingers through her mouse brown hair. I just want to get a taste of her.

But I can't!

I'm pushing her away and making me hate me so I don't give in. I desperately want to give in. But I can't. I need to keep my company afloat.

What I want doesn't matter anymore.

Just one night and I would be fine. Just one night with that rose scent surrounding me. Just one.

I shake my head to remove the thoughts that had started to make their way into my brain.

I needed to focus.

Tomorrow was the charity gala. The new project is almost completed. It just needs a few finishing touches and I'll get my endorsement back.

Everything will go back to normal.

The waiter comes back to my table.

"Would you like to order now sir?"

I glance at the empty seat across from me before turning my attention back to the waiter.

"Just give her a few more minutes. But can we get a bottle of merlot?"

The waiter nods his head before walking away.

I glance at my watch with irritation. She's late. She was supposed to be here an hour ago.

The waiter returns shortly and puts the bottle of merlot in an ice bucket before walking away.

I tap my fingers against the table as I wait for Hazel to show up. She didn't usually run this late, I was debating on if I should call her or not.

I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts before coming across her name.

"Oh my god Nick I am so sorry I'm late."

I hear her angelic voice and I look in the direction it came from.

She looked flushed and rushed. Her hair was slightly askew and her face was red. I trail my eyes down her body and when I get to her hand I notice something that wasn't there before.

Another hand.

She was holding onto a little boys hand.

I was really confused.

The little bit looked just like her only with dark blue eyes instead of her hazel ones.