~Hazel~

"Jordyn! It's been to long!" An well dressed graying woman says as she squeezes him into a hug.

"It's only been a month." Jordyn says after he is freed from the hug.

"Still my darling boy. A month is far to long"

A huge smile appears on her face as she squeezes Jordyn's cheeks. He eyes slowly drift over to me.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. Where are my manners. My name is Margaret" she says holding a hand out to me.

I hesitantly shake her hand. Why was this so awkward?

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Montgomery. I'm Hazel"

"Montgomery? Oh no dear. I'm Gigi's mother. Jordyn is just like a second son to me."

My cheeks flush red in embarrassment. I've been here all of five minutes and already screwed things up.

"And who might this handsome man be?" Margaret asks leaning over and looking at Ollie.

"This is my son Oliver"

Margaret's face lights up.

"Hi Oliver!"

Ollie hides behind my legs as Margaret reaches out to pinch his cheeks.

"Sorry he's really shy"

"It's no worries dear. Anyway come in come in! Jordyn can give you a tour. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Do you have any water?"

Margaret nods her head and hands me a water bottle from the fridge.

"The rest of the guests will be here soon so make yourself at home dear"

"Come on I'll show you around" Jordyn whispers in my ear.

I nod my head and he places his hand on the small of my back before leading me out of the kitchen.

"Sorry about Margaret, she can be a little intense at times." He says shoving his hands into his pockets.

"She's great, really. I wish I had someone like her around" I reply with a small smile.

"Yeah she's great just sometimes to much. But I still love her" he says with a slight chuckle

Before I can respond Ollie tugs on my arm.

"Momma?"

"Yes honey."

"I need to go potty"

"I guess our first stop will be the bathroom then huh?" Jordyn says with a laugh

After a right at a hallway and then another right through a set of doors we had finally made it to the bathroom.

"Here we are little man."

Ollie lets go if my hand and goes into the bathroom leaving Jordyn and I alone in the hallway.

"He's a cute kid Hazel." Jordyn says breaking the silence.