~Epilogue~

(A/N I decided to make a epilogue for this book because a lot of you said you didn't like the way it ended. This whole story was me trying a new type of writing and a new story line. It was an experiment to test myself on my abilities, that's why this one is so much more different than the other stories on my account. I hope you guys are happy with this.
Much love! -Rhiannon)

~Hazel~

Three Years Later

My hands shake as I look at the two little lines.

"Oh my god" I breath as my hand flies up to my mouth.

Tears start pouring out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

My knees become wobbly and weak. I collapse onto the side of the bathtub, still clutching the plastic test.

I couldn't believe I was pregnant. Nick and I had been trying since we got married two years ago, and it finally happened.

I hear the front door shutting, so I stuff the test into the drawer in the bathroom and wipe my eyes, before going to greet my husband.

"Hey beautiful" Nick says to me as I turn the corner.

"Hi honey" I reply wrapping my arms around him.

"You feeling better?" He asks placing his hand on my forehead.

"Yes, much actually"

"Good"

He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you talk to Ollie today?"

I nod my head.

"Yeah he called about an hour ago"

"How's camp?" Nick asks loosening his tie and taking off his jacket.

"He said it was a blast and Auntie Opal is a great teacher. He was raving about the field trip they went on to the aquarium that Opal works at. She got the let the kids meet some of the sea lions, and they played with the penguins."

"That sounds fun." Nick says with a smile.

"Ollie loved it."

Nick approaches me and wrap me in his arms.

"I'm glad we decided to send him, it's been really helping him."

I nod my head as I nuzzle into his chest and breath in his familiar scent.

He pulls away slightly before leaning down and kissing me. I mold my lips to his and kiss him back fervently. He slips his tongue into my mouth as he tilts my head back more to deepen our kiss.

A raspy growl rumbles from deep in his throat as he pulls away.

"God I love you" he tells me before leaning down and pecking me on the lips again.

"I love you too baby"

"I'm going to go get changed, and then we can order some takeout and catch up on NCIS ok?"