UNDT: Chapter Two.

This chapter is dedicated to rafatuAbdulsalam.

AN: Assalamu alaikum my dear readers. How have you all been?

How was the last chapter?

Hope you enjoyed it. And I hope you would enjoy this one.

********************
        Muhammad was reading a newspaper in his office when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up, folded the newspaper and kept it on his table.

"Come in." he answered.

"Assalamu alaikum." said Jafar pushing the door open and entering the office.

"Ya Allah! Wa'alaikumusalam." replied Muhammad as he stood up grinning. "When did you come? You should have called me man."

"I didn't want to bother you. And besides, I arrived an hour ago." replied Jafar. "It had been long. How have you been?" he asked.

Muhammad smiled at him then said "Yes it had been long. I am fine Alhamdulilah. What about you?"

"Same. Looks like you are busy." stated Jafar.

"No! Actually I'm not. I was just going through a newspaper." replied Muhammad. "So what brings you back to Qatar? Missing us right?"

  Jafar glared at him. "You wish." he shot. "If I miss everyone, I won't miss you."

"Why?" asked Muhammad looking at Jafar smugly.

"Because you are a pain in the ass." replied Jafar.

"What? That's a blatant lie." said Muhammad laughing. "I am the good one. You and Abdulmalik are the bad ones."

"What exactly have I ever done to be the bad guy. I was always the one stopping you two from doing anything bad." argued Jafar. "I was the saint."

They both laughed at that.

"So tell me why are you here if you don't miss us?" asked Muhammad again.

Jafar smiled then said, "I'm getting married duh!"

"What the hell. Don't 'duh' me. You can't–" said Muhammad, shock evident on his face.

"Why are you shocked. I thought you knew?" asked Jafar.

"I did know you found the right one." replied Muhammad.

"Then what's wrong?" asked Jafar.

Muhammad gave him the 'you-really-don't-know-look'. "What happened to 'I will wait for you Muhammad.'" he said Mimicking Jafar's voice.

"Ya Allah! I'm really sorry. I didn't have a choice." apologized Jafar.

"Apology not accepted. What do you mean you didn't have a choice?" shot Muhammad.

"Well at first her brother agreed to give me more time. But when they informed their uncle who lives here in Qatar, he disapproved of it. He said what was the use of wasting time. And another thing was I didn't give them a good reason. You don't expect them to wait for me till my cousin finds his love. They don't actually know about it." replied Jafar.

"Oh yes!" replied Muhammad slumping back on his chair. "Fine. Apology accepted." he said pouting. "I can't stop you from getting married especially when I  don't even know what's going on around me anymore."

"Sabr Muhammad. Be patient. You won't lose her. Now, any good news about her whereabouts?" asked Jafar.

"Well yeah. It's just that–" replied Muhammad in a low tone.