UNDT: Chapter Eleven.

This chapter is dedicated to laaala_

"What you know is what you learnt, what you learnt is what you practiced, what you practiced is who you are." This is  something a friend of mine told me @_rouqayyerh_.  I hope you would learn something from it.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I know what you are thinking.

"So she's updating again. Wow. So frequently Ma Sha Allah. Well well."

Yes I am blessing you with frequent updates as I promised.

So to you who is reading this chapter, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, at a very ridiculous hour of the night, know that I love you enough to literally deprive myself of my beauty sleep and update for you.

Therefore, show me some love and don't forget to vote at the end of the chapter.

Thanks lovelies.

Enjoy

*********************
     Muhammad was at the airport waiting for the time to board on his plane. He was accompanied by his two closest friends. His cousin, Jafar, and Abdulmalik. They were waiting until he left before they all went back home. Jafar and his wife were to also leave for Mexico in two weeks.

Muhammad was nervous, scared, feeling a little bit uneasy and insecure. Heck, he was a total wreck.

   Before they left home, when he was bidding everyone goodbye, his mother had clearly told him not to disappoint her. And he was willing to do just that.

"Muhammad." called Abdulmalik which jerked him from his thoughts.

"Uhm." he answered.

"If you mess a thing over there, I am so going to slaughter you. We can't afford any mistakes from you. Let me rephrase, we can't afford to watch live your life miserably." stated Abdulmalik.

"I wont let you down In sha Allah." replied Muhammad. He felt a lump in his throat. Everything felt right yet everything felt so wrong. He knew she was in Scotland and had managed to get her number from his annoying sisters. But would he just call her and tell her that he wanted to meet her.