UNDT: Chapter Ten.

This chapter is dedicated to yuhanasu

Assalamu alaikum people.

To all the lovelies who wanted an update so badly, here you go.

This is for you.

Enjoy.

********************
  Safiyya shifted uncomfortable where she sat. She was nervous.

"What if this isn't a good idea?" she thought.

    She was to meet Nasir and Umar at a close by cafe. She was going to end everything and then be free. Just like she used to be before she threw herself into the mess she was in.

A few minutes later, Nasir appeared by the door of the cafe. When he spotted her, he rushed to her.

"Ya Allah! I'm really sorry Safiyyah. I got caught up in a meeting." he blurted all in one breath.

"Oh! Don't worry. I got here only a few minutes ago." she said.

He sat across from her. "How are you?" he asked.

"Alhamdulillah. I am fine. You?" she answered.

"I am fine but exhausted." he expressed.

Safiyya frowned. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. If I knew you had a meeting today I would have postponed this meeting." she said feeling a little bit guilty.

"Oh please. Don't be sorry. I am okay today. After today, I would be totally busy." he replied.

"You are not eating anything?" he asked gesturing towards a cup of coffee in front of her.

"I am okay." she said smiling.

"You sure?" he inquired.

She nodded.

He called a waiter and ordered for another coffee.

After the waiter left, he turned to her. "So, he's not here yet?" he asked.

"Who?" asked Safiyya furrowing her brows.

"Your husband." he replied.

And realization dawned upon her.  "Oh! He's on his way." she said. "And he is not my husband." she added.

"Sorry. My mistake." apologised Nasir.

She nodded.

They stayed silent for a while. Safiyya was fiddling with her fingers and she looked really uncomfortable.

"He is always late." she hissed.

"Safiyya." called Nasir.

"Uhm."

"Relax. Everything is going to be okay." he said.

She nodded and they fell silent again.

After about half an hour. Umar came. Safiyya kept glaring at him while he sat beside Nasir and offered his salam.

He turned to her and smiled. "Hello darling." he greeted.

Safiyya cringed. His smile made her feel disgusted. She ignored him and turned to Nasir.