UNDT: Chapter Nine.

This chapter is dedicated to Hafsah_Hadi.

AN: Assalamu alaikum my lovely readersI hope you have all been well.

I know I left you guys without an update and I am truly sorry. I am experiencing a writer's block and it is so annoying.

But then I fought it and here we go.

Another chapter.

Enjoy.

*******************
"Muhammad."

"Muhammad?"

"Oh come on Muhammmaaaad! Are you even alive?"

      This startled Muhammad and he looked up just to find Abdulmalik waving his hands wildly in front of Muhammad. He looked straight ahead and saw Jafar shooting him a disapproving look even though he was in the middle of people.

And yes. You guessed right. It was Jafar's wedding.

"What is wrong with you?" asked Abdulmalik.

"I am fine." muttered Muhammad.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" asked Abdulmalik again.

"Yes." replied Muhammad curtly.

    From the the tone with which Muhammad answered him, Abdulmalik thought it wise not to pester Muhammad and he let the issue slide.

"I know you are not. But whatever is bothering you, I would like you to put it at the back of your mind and try to make that man over there happy." said Abdulmalik pointing towards Jafar who had a large smile plastered on his face.

"He already is happy if you haven't noticed." scoffed Muhammad.

"Well you don't have to be a jerk about it." retorted Abdulmalik.

Now that made Muhammad feel guilty. "I'm sorry." he said.

Abdulmalik's face softened. "I know it's hard for you to take in everything man. If I was in your state, I think I would have gone mad by now. But be patient. Allah is with the patient. He won't let you down." he said.

Muhammad nodded and smiled at an approaching Jafar. He was really happy that his cousin finally got happiness but it's hard for him to see everyone happy and then remember that he may never find happiness ever again.

"Hey guys." said Jafar as he sat in between them. "What's up."

"You is up." replied Muhammad.

"What about me?" asks Jafar.

"You look fresh." answered Abdulmalik. "Happiness is practically radiating off of you."

Jafar grinned.

Muhammad smacked him.

"Oh come on guys!" exclaimed Jafar. "Now I can't be happy again." he whined.