UNDT: Chapter Five.

This chapter is dedicated to Ammarah0910.

Assalamu alaikum people.

I am recommending this book "BETROTHED" to you. It was written by Ammarah0910. Yeah! The person I dedicated this chapter too. You can find the book on her profile.

She recently started the book and she had not written much but I assure you, you would enjoy it. I read the manuscript. It was bae.

So please add up,  read, vote and comment.

Thank you.
************************
     It was a beautiful Saturday noon and Salma was at home with her family. She was in the kitchen making lunch and she was making Saliha's favorite. Rice with broccoli beef and vegetable seek kebabs.

         As for Saliha, she was in the living room watching Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone. Lately she had grown very fond of that movie and it was surprising considering she was just five. She had been bugging her mother to buy glasses that looked exactly like Harry Potter's for her but Salma was very busy and her Aunt Safiyya bought it for her. She had been wearing them since them. She looked ridiculous.

        Speaking of Safiyya, she was also in the living room sitting beside Saliha with her laptop on her lap. She was looking for a job and she was not making progress because she had been searching for a job online for the past week but whenever she finds one, she would end up not applying because she had to leave Aberdeen, Scotland's capital, and go to another state which she didn't want. But she wasn't going to give up. She would keep trying until she gets herself a job.

      Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Salma quickly washed her hand, grabbed her hijab and went to answer it. But when she came out of the kitchen she saw Safiyya and Saliha so immersed in whatever they were doing and none of them was making a move to answer the door. She shook her head and headed to the door.

     When she opened the door, there were two men standing in front of her, one was facing her and the other had his back to her talking on a phone.

"Assalamu alaikum." greeted the one facing her.

"Wa'alaikumusalam." she answered.

When the other guy heard them talk he quickly ended his call and turn.

"Assalamu alaikum." he also greeted smiling.

"Wa'alaikumusalam." answered Salma recognising him. He was the guy who hit Safiyya. She knew he would come because he had asked her for their address the day the accident took place. At first she didn't want to give him their address because she was not sure if she could trust a stranger but when he insisted,she gave it him. She knew Allah would protect them and the man didn't look dangerous at all.

"Nasir right?" she asked.

"Yes." he answered. "And this is my brother Zaid." he said gesturing toward the other man.

"Hello." greeted Zaid again.

"Hi." answered Salma now noticing the striking resemblance between the both of them.

She had open her mouth about to invite the brothers in when she heard Safiyya's voice.

"Ya Allah! Salma why is it so hard to find a job here in Aberdeen. All I see is hospitals in need of doctors, schools in need of teachers and so on. Nobody wants an accountant." said Safiyya in an annoyed tone.  "And to top it all, whenever I find a job I can apply, pooof, it would another state. Ughhh" she finished, pulling her hair and spreading out her hands in frustration.