UNDT: Chapter Three.

This chapter is dedicated to SabrinaAhmed1.

AN: Assalamu alaikum people.

How are you all?

Hope you are all well.

Well I don't have much to say so enjoy.

********************
Safiyya surveyed the building in front of her. She was so nervous. She knew she made the right decision but what if it was better if she stayed at home. Even though she confided in Salma before she took action she was scared that something would go wrong.

What if the people don't like her?

What if she was the only pregnant one amongst everyone?

What would the people think of her?

She heard in non-muslim countries, the Muslims get bullied so she was so scared. But Salma told her not to pay attention to anyone trying to bully her. And she assured her that she wouldn't be bullied and disgraced.

A few days ago she had come across an ad on the internet about some seminar for young ladies. She thought of signing up for it but then she was scared. She had been scared ever since she arrived at Scotland. So she didn't go out much. Only when Salma insisted.

      But then, she really wanted to attend the three day seminar. So she confided in Salma and she advised her to do what her heart desires.  Salma actually tried to pay for it but Safiyya  disagreed. She said that she was supposed to pay the fees herself since she was the one who was interested in it and after a lot of nagging, Salma agreed but she offered to take her to the destination where the seminar was to take place. It was close by. She could just drop her off when going to work.

       And that was what they did exactly. Now she was standing in front of a big building feeling nervous. She took a deep breath remembering Salma's words.

"Don't be scared. Just go in head on. You are a proud Muslim lady." 

Well it is not as easy as it sounds. She took in more deep breaths and exhaled loudly before entering.  Upon entering, she saw  a door that people kept on entering at the far end of the building on her right side. She went straight to that door and when she got in, she salaamed. Everybody turned to look at her and that was when she realized what she said.

A middle aged woman approached her.

"Is everything alright my dear?" she questioned.

"Yes Madam." answered Safiyya.

"Are you a part of us?" asked the woman again.

"Yes." replied Safiyya.

"Well then welcome. I am Selene. I'm your lecturer."

"Hi Selene. I am Safiyya." said Safiyya feeling awkward.

"Well come in. Let's not waste our time." said Selene.

Safiyya complied and entered to what seemed to look like a lecture hall.

  Everybody was looking at her as though she was an alien. Considering she was the only person with a scarf amongst them, they all thought she was some kind of weirdo. She ignored their curious stares and found a sit.

         Two hours later, Safiyya was enjoying the seminar. She thought that the people and the lecturer would not like her but to her surprise, they were friendly. They kept on wishing her a safe delivery. To say she was happy was an understatement. At least she got to learn something and make new friends.