Chapter 4 : My new home

After we had collected all our suitcases and had put them in the car that was waiting for us we drove off to the house that was in Castlewellan.

From what Dane had told me the house was very old, but it was also very comfortable and beautiful. I couldn't wait to see my new home and meet Amy.

The drive to Castlewellan seemed to last forever because I was so excited. As we were rounding a corner Mr. Moore informed me that the house was about 5 minutes away. After a while we were driving down a wide street that didn't have any houses on the sides, instead there were tall trees that were covering the street with shade.

At the end of the street I could see a big gold colored ornate gate. As we drove in front of it Mr. Moore pressed a small button that was on a small keypad, and as the gate started to open we drove through. I was mesmerized by what I saw.

There was a huge garden that had flowers everywhere, there even were two big fountains and a big grass labyrinth that looked like the one from Alice in Wonderland.

My new home  wasn't a small house like I had expected, it was a big, beautiful mansion that was decorated with colorful balloons on the facade.

''It looks like Amy decorated the place to welcome you. Welcome to your new home Willow'' Dane said with a smile.

''I can't wait to meet her! The house is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life.'' I said excitedly as Dane laughed.

Mr. Moore parked the car in front of the mansion and helped me to get out. He pulled out an old looking key from his pocket which he inserted in the door's key hole.

When he opened the door I gasped. The hallway was gigantic, it had dark wooden floor, a big crystal chandelier, and one of those two sided staircases that looked similar to the one in the Phantom of the Opera.

In the middle of the staircase there were six women who must have been the maids because they were wearing black and white dresses. In front of them was standing a beautiful blonde woman dressed in a black dress with a silver crescent moon necklace. The woman had long, curly, dirty blonde hair, green eyes and a huge smile on her face, she looked like some famous model.

She seemed like a very cheerful, outgoing person and she looked really happy that I was there.

It was Amy and I couldn't wait to get to know her...