Chapter 29 : Going back home

Two days had passed and it was Jack and mine's last morning in London with our friends, we still hadn't told them that we were leaving because we knew that they would be very disappointed.So that morning while we were having breakfast we decided to tell them.

''We are very sorry guys but today me and Will have to go back home because my father had an accident and is now in the hospital''Jack told them.

His father wasn't in the hospital and there hadn't been any accident but that was the only excuse that we could think of because we couldn't tell them the truth.

They were all a bit disappointed that we had to leave but they didn't stop us from leaving because they understood that we had to go.

After we had finished eating our breakfast me and Jack went up to our rooms so we could pack all of our stuff because we had to be at the airport at 11 o'clock.

After we had packed everything and were ready to leave we said our goodbyes to all of our friends,because that could be the last time that we saw them.

After the goodbyes where said and some tears had been shed me and Jack got into a taxi that took us back to the airport. 

                                                        ----------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later we were on the plane and we were both very quite.

''What's bothering you Will?''Jack asked me while I was looking at the clouds from the small plane window.

''It's just that I can't believe that we have only two days together before the fight, I'm really scared because I never liked the fights in the movies and now I'm going to have to be in a real one''I told him in a voice barely above a whisper.

''I know I can't believe it either but in the end everything will be ok and we will be together again and start planning for our wedding''he told me while he wrapped his arm around me.

I didn't say anything instead I rested my head on my fiancee's shoulder and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

                                                                    -------------------------------------------

''Will,Will wake up the plane has landed'',Jack told me while he nudged me to try and wake me up.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that we were the only two people left on the plane.

''Where did the other people go?''I asked him.

''They have already got out of the plane because it landed seven minutes ago''he told me while we started to make our way towards the exit.

When we had collected our luggage we saw that Dane and Amy were waiting for us outside of the airport in front of the black BMW.When they saw me they came running towards us and hugged us both.

After the chauffeur had put our luggage in the back of the car and we got in he sped off to our home.

''Willow honey we missed you so much,don't ever leave us again.Tonight we have another meeting at the Starks house and Jack is invited to come too this time''Amy told me.

''Why do they want him to come too?''I asked them.

''We don't exactly know but all the human imprints are invited to come''Dane told me.

I just nodded slowly while Jack told them that he would be happy to attend to the meeting,I didn't like this idea at all.

I was still thinking about it when Amy let out a scream of joy.

''Oh my goodness! Jack did you propose to Willow?''she asked him while she looked at us with a grin from ear to ear.

''Yes I did, we are getting married this Summer''Jack told her with a grin that matched hers.

''You aren't pregnant are you?!''Dane asked me in a serious voice.

''No I'm not don't worry''I told him as I rolled my eyes.

''Congratulations I'm so happy for you,Will we should go search for your wedding dress as soon as we can!''Amy told me excitedly.

''Yes we should, after the fight is over''I told her.

That sentence brought a few minutes of silence until Amy decided to break it

''Yes after the fight is over''.

                                                      -------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the mansion we went upstairs and unpacked everything.

We had to start getting ready for the meeting because there wasn't a lot of time left for it to start.

I picked out a simple black floor length one shoulder dress and Jack decided to wear a black suit with a black tie.I had to admit that we looked really good together.

''You look really handsome,you should wear suits more often''I told him with a cheeky smile.

''Thanks and I really do look good in it,but I have to say that you look much better than me''

At his words my face flushed red as a tomato.

''You look so cute when you are blushing''he told me before he kissed me.

The kiss was very passionate and my heart was beating very fast,we were on the bed and as he had hitched my thigh over his hip as usual someone had to interrupt us.

''Willow,Jack you have to come down because we are leaving''Dane yelled from downstairs.

''Why are we always interrupted''we both said at the same time before we burst out laughing.

I fixed my hair and make up as quickly as I could and got out of my room with Jack.

I really hoped that everything would go smooth at the meeting because I was still worried why the human imprints had been invited to that meeting,that meant that most probably there was going to be Jade...

A/N: Unknown Past is coming to an end soon so I was wondering what do you think is going to happen next and who is your most favourite and least favourite character? Leave your answers below

Yasmine xx