Chapter 31 : Last day together

When I woke up that morning I saw that Jack wasn't in bed but there was a small piece of paper on his pillow.

Morning Love I went to visit my dad I'll be back before you know it.Love you xxx

After I had read the note and got dressed ,the bedroom door opened slowly and there was Jack.

When he saw me he came towards me and kissed me passionately.

''Ready to enjoy this day?''he told me.

I nodded my head excitedly and he held my hand and led me out of the bedroom and out of the house.

As I got into the car he put a blindfold on my eyes and drove off.

''Where are you taking me?''I asked him as I tried to peek from under the blindfold but it was too tight so I couldn't see.

''It's a surprise!''

After a few minutes of driving and me asking him questions he parked the car and opened my door.

''Can I see where we are now?''I asked him as he helped me to get out of the car.

''Yes you can''he told me while he removed my blindfold.

When he had removed it I grinned and hugged him tight,we were at the beach my favourite place in Castlewellan because it always helped me to relax and I loved the smell of the sea.There were also a lot of memories on this beach.

''I thought it was a good idea if we spent this day here because we had our first date here and this is were I gave you your promise ring''he told me with that cheeky smile of his while we started to walk along the beach.

There weren't many people on the beach because it was still a bit early and the sea was too cold to swim in.

Jack took me to a little cave and I was surprised with what I saw.

There was a blanket and it had food like croissants and muffins covered with plastic on it,there were also some tea light candles and red rose patels on the floor.

''Oh my god you did this all for me?I love it and you!''I told him with excitement as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.He was the best fiancee in the world!

''Glad you like it and I love you too,now let's start eating''he told me as we both sat down on the blanket.

The food was very delicious and it was all gone in about ten minutes.Although I was a vampire I could still eat human food,it just didn't taste as delicious as blood.

''I didn't know that you could cook!''I told him surprised.

''I'm full of surprises''he told me with that cheeky smile of his.

''Now get up''

''Why?I'm comfortable here''I told him.

''Ok than I will carry you!''

As he said that he lifted me into his arms with ease and started to walk towards the deep blue sea.

''What are you doing? Stop!''I told him between laughs and screams.

We were now in the sea and the water was now up to his torso.

''Get ready! 1,2...3!''Jack yelled before he threw me into the water.

It was freezing cold so I immediately went up to the surface.

Jack was laughing at me so I pushed him in the water,we were both laughing now and we swam a little further out.

''So are you having fun?''he asked me.

''Of course I am, this is one of the best days ever,thanks for everything''I told him as I swam closer to him and rested my head on his wet chest while he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

We kept kissing until the water had almost froze us so we swam back towards the shore.After we had dried a little we got into his little red car and drove off towards the mansion while singing 'We are young' on the radio at the top of our lungs.

                                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived home Dane and Amy had left a note that they had gone out and wouldn't be back before midnight.It seemed like everyone was having some fun today before tomorrow.

We took a warm shower and got changed into some comfortable clothes before we watched a movie.

It was 9 o'clock in the evening when the movie had finished.

''So how are you feeling?In less then twenty four hours you will be fighting''he told me slowly.

''It feels weird and scary at the same time, can we please not talk about that now I want this night to be memorable and fun''I told him.

''I agree with you''he told me before his lips crashed onto mine.

We were both kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow.I helped him remove his shirt and then he removed mine.He led me to the bed and hitched my thigh over his hip while I trailed my fingers along his collar bone and down his chest to his rock hard abs.

''Are you sure you want to do this?''he asked me as he trailed his finger up and down my cheek we were both completely naked now.

''Yes,I am''I told him as I wrapped my arms around him.

That night we made love to each other for the first time and nobody interrupted us for once.

We were both breathless and sweaty after we had finished.

''Goodnight my love I love you so much''he told me as he held me tightly against him.

''Night, love you too''I told him as I buried my face in his neck.

That night was surely a night that I would remember for the rest of my life...