Epilogue

-- 10 months later

My life is now completely different and  I never thought that it would turn out like this.

I got married in the beginning of August not to my true love but to Cole Stark the biggest playboy and jerk I ever knew.It was an arranged marriage because Cole's parents threatened me that if I didn't marry him they would kill my baby.Did I mention that I'm a mother now?

A month after Jack had died I found out that I was pregnant with his baby.When I found out I couldn't help but grin and be happy because now a part of Jack was going to be with me forever.I gave birth to her on the 13th November,last month and I decided to name her Destiny May because Jack's dead mother was named May.

She is the most adorable baby ever!She has Jack's warm brown eyes and my dark wavy ginger hair,I'm so happy that I have her.

Me and Cole have to pretend that we are in love and that Destiny is his daughter because we are now the leaders although I'm not nineteen yet ,so we have to be a good example and pretend that we are the perfect family.

I'm still in love with Jack but I can tell that Cole has some feelings for me and he wants me to forget about Jack and fall in love with him instead,but that will never ever happen.

I now live in a new built palace in Castlewellan and I rarely see my friends anymore because I'm so busy with all the meetings and taking care of my daughter.

I still miss and remember Jack everyday that passes by and I would give everything to have him by my side and see his beautiful daughter.But that could never happen... right?

                                                                       The End

A/N: Unknown Past has come to and end :'( I'm going to write a series but I will upload a chapter every week because school is starting in two days from now and I have to concentrate more. The name of the next book is Unknow Future. Thank you very much for supporting me,fanning me and reading this story it means a lot and you inspired me to continue writing. 

Love you all and thanks

Yasmine xx