Chapter 10 : The beach

The next morning I woke up in a good mood, excited about possibly hanging out with Jack. I picked out my outfit for the day- a white cardigan, pale blue skinny jeans, a blue floral top, and brown strappy sandals. I padded across the floor to take a nice long shower.

While I was doing my hair I heard my phone ring, signaling that I had a text. I walked out of the bathroom hurriedly, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw that Jack had texted me.

Good morning Willow. How are you? I was wondering if  you want to go to the beach with me at 4? If yes (please say yes =P) I’ll meet you there in the parking lot. xx

I was so happy he texted me and replied quickly.

Hey leprechaun =P sure I’ll go to the beach with you. See you there x

I didn't have to wait long for his reply.

Leprechaun?! I don't look like a leprechaun, and I have a nickname for you too ;) It's Willie! see you :D

I laughed when I read his text.

Haha, I actually like my nickname. See you leprechaun :)

See you Willie xx

I ran down to the stairs to have breakfast, while I hummed to Call Me Maybe. That song is so catchy!

“You seem really happy today. What happened to you?” Dane asked me with a smile.

“I’m just happy today! I was wondering if I can go to the beach today with a boy I met?” I asked them eagerly.

“I don't think it's a good idea. You just moved here, and we don't even know who this guy is.” Amy told me.

I felt my heart sink, I really wanted to go to the beach with him. I was really looking forward to seeing him again. It was weird, I’d never felt like this before.

“Mrs. Moore, I actually know Jack's father and I can assure you that he's a good young gentleman.” Elizabeth told her while she was pouring tea for us in the little China tea cups.

“I guess we could let her go, Amy, besides she will be making a new friend.” Dane told his wife.

“Well, okay then, but don't do anything that you'll regret!” She told me, giving me a warning look.

“Thank you so much! I promise you I won't do anything silly.” I assured her.

That day I watched TV, read, and walked around a little bit. Soon enough it was 3:30, and I started to get my stuff together. By 3:45 I was in the black BMW with the chauffeur. I arrived at our meeting place seven minutes early, but to my surprise he was already waiting for me. I thanked the chauffeur, and got out of the car quickly. Jack recognized me and smiled.

“Nice ride, and you look great.” He told me while we hugged.

''Thanks, and you look pretty handsome as well leprechaun.”

He smiled when I told him that. He grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest ice-cream van.

“What flavor do you want your ice cream Willie?” He asked me.

“Cookie dough please, I just LOVE cookies!” He chuckled and bought our ice cream, vanilla for him and cookie dough for me. We were walking along the beach and eating our ice cream when we started to get to know each other a bit better.

“So tell me about yourself.” I told him.

“I am 17 years old and I'm an only child, although I would have liked it if I had a younger brother. I moved here from Mullingar when I was about seven years old because my father got a new job. I love playing soccer and my guitar. My dad owns the bookshop that we met in, and my mother, May, died from cancer when I was ten years old.” He told me with a sad smile.

“I am so sorry.” I told him and held his hand. He smiled, and looked down at our hands linked together.

“It was a long time ago. Now, you tell me a bit about yourself!”

“I'm 16 years old and I was born on the 10th of February. I'm from London, and I used to live in the Coram orphanage. I don't know who my parents are they left me on the orphanage doorstep when I was a few months old. Mr. and Mrs. Moore adopted me and now I'm here.” I told him as l looked into his warm brown eyes.

“I didn't know that you were adopted” He told me, “I’m glad you’re here now though because I met the most beautiful amazing girl in the world.”

He started to lean closer and closer. My heart was beating very fast, and I had a million butterflies in my stomach. He was going to kiss me!!! I was going to get my first kiss!!

When our lips met, it was just me and him in our own little world. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but then it started to get more passionate as his tongue asked for entrance. I had my arms around his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. This was the most perfect moment in my life.

After the kiss ended we were both breathing heavily and grinning from ear to ear.

“I think I love you Willow.” He whispered in my ear.

I could feel goose bumps all over my body I had never felt like that towards any person. Although we had only known each other for a few days I think I loved him too.

“I love you too.” I told him before we kissed again.

That afternoon we spent it talking, laughing, staring at the sea, and kissing. This was the best afternoon in my life, and I never wanted it to end.

I had a boyfriend who loved me and treated me well, but things weren't going to stay so simple and easy...

A/N : I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.What do you think will happen next? :)