Chapter 22 : The imprint

When I woke up I was in a room that I had never been in before but I knew that it was Jack's bedroom because on the desk was a photo of him with his family when he was younger and the room smelled like him.

''Finally you are awake!''Jack told me while he came to sit next to me on his bed.

''Why am I here?''I told him while I rested my head on his shoulder.

''You are here because you are going to drink from me''he told me while he wrapped his arms around me,I could tell that he was a little nervous.

''I'll be fine I don't need blood''

''You won't hurt me Will trust me you have to do this or you are going to die soon and we don't want that ''he told me with a pleading voice.

''I don't want to die''I told him.

I could hear his heart pumping his blood all around his body and it was hard for me not to bite him because his blood smelt so delicious and I was very very thirsty.

''Ok I will do it but on one condition,I will not bite you'',I told him.

''Fine by me I have something else that I can use''he said while he removed his dark red shirt to reveal his perfectly toned abs and grabbed something from his pocket,it was a pocket knife.

Before I could stop him he had cut a line on his neck and I could see red beads of blood forming.When the smell hit me I couldn't resist it so I went as close to him as I could.

''Are you sure you are fine with this?''I asked him while I looked into his warm brown eyes.

''Absolutely I'll do anything for you.''he said as he slashed his skin where the neck and shoulder met.

At that instant I bent my head so my lips were on his neck and before I started to drink from him I gave him a small kiss just abouve the cut.I couldn't believe I was going to do this.

When his blood touched my lips I instantly felt much better and I felt something inside me change.As I drank I felt pleasure running through my body and I could hear Jack moan with pleasure as he stroked my hair and held me tightly while as he ran his hands up and down my body.

When I felt strong enough I licked the cut and it stopped bleeding,Jack was still holding me in his arms and when we were facing each other  he kissed me hard.

The kiss was hard and passionate, I had my hands in his dirty blond hair while he was kissing my neck as he had just pushed me on the bed we heard John opening the  front door.

''Why are we always interrupted?''he told me before we kissed again.

After the kiss Jack moved away from me and put on his shirt that was lying on the floor.

''How is the cut?''I asked him while he carried me piggyback style down the stairs to the kitchen where his father was.

''It's perfectly fine''

''I didn't know that you were here Will,how are you?Jack told me that you were sick''John told me while he put some leftover food in the microwave.

''I'm so much better now''

''Dad I'm going to drive her home I'll be back soon''Jack told him.

''Aren't you going to live with us again?''I asked him

''Well if you would like me to-''

''Yes of course let's pack your stuff and go''I told him excitedly while I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.While we were packing his stuff he asked me something.

''Willow do you think that we imprinted?''

''I'm sure that we have I feel something different in me and your blood smells different now,I don't feel the need to drink your blood as strong as before''I told him.

''I feel something different too,I'm so glad that you are in my life forever now''he told me before we kissed again.

                                                                   -----------------------------------------

When we arrived back at the mansion we told Amy and Dane that we had imprinted and they were so happy and excited for us.

We immeadiatley went up into my bedroom and after he had unpacked all his stuff we got ready to sleep since tomorrow was Monday and we had school.

''Can we skip school tomorrow cause I really want to spend time with you''Jack told me ,I turned around to face him.

''I really wish I can but I can't,I have an important French test tomorrow and I can't miss it,we will go somewhere together after school''I told him while I cuddled closer to him.

''Yeah you are right,I can't wait to hear what our friends are going to say when they see you tomorrow you look so beautiful there aren't enough words to explain how much''he told me.

I laughed and held him tight while I closed my eyes to sleep.

I was so happy and drinking blood hadn't been that horrible I was really starting to like being a vampire...