Chapter 16 : A bad decision

“You seem like you two have met before.” Dane broke the uncomfortable silence.

“We met earlier today.” Cole told him.

I couldn't understand what was happening and how they knew Cole.

“Willow, Cole is the son of our friends and he's here so he can tell you more about the change. Since you two will be going to the same school together we thought it would be a good idea if you got to know each other.” Amy said.

I didn't believe this, why were they doing this Jack could help me with everything. I didn't need Cole.

Just when I was about to open my mouth to talk, Cole decided to say something.

“Mr. and Mrs. Moore doesn’t it bother you that Willow is with a human and sooner or later they are going to imprint?” Cole asked. Ever since I laid eyes on him he had been getting on my nerves and now that he said that I officially hated him.

“Look Cole, it's none of your business who I love and what I do with them. I don’t know if you’re trying to get me to fall in love with you but if you are I have four words- never going to happen. Jack is my sole mate, and I will never love you.” I said angrily.

Jack didn't say anything he just held me tightly I guessed he was scared of them but I could still see the anger in his eyes.

“Willow be nice to our guest!” Amy scolded me.

“I don't want to be nice to him! He isn't nice to people at all and I never want to see him again!” I shouted.

“You will change your mind just wait and see.” Cole told me.

That was enough I grabbed Jack's hand and made my way towards my bedroom, I couldn't bear to see Cole's face for another second he was so rude and a pain in the ass! My parents called after me but made no move to stop us.

When we had entered into my bedroom I locked the door and sighed heavily. Before I knew it I had tears streaming down my face.

“Shh. it's alright he will never hurt you. I’ll protect you.” Jack told me while he hugged me tightly and stroked my hair.

“I don't know why he wants to become close to me.” I told him between sobs.

“Will just answer this, you have some connection with him don't you?”

I was really shocked when he told me this, I didn't have feelings for Cole like I did for Jack, but there was clearly something.

“I don't love him, but there is something about him that makes me shiver all over when I think about him.” I told him.

“Will just be strong and don't give into him, besides nothing can tear us apart.”

At that moment Jack kissed me hard and passionately that made my stomach burst with millions of butterflies. I could feel his hand go down to my hips and that made me shiver. He was kissing my neck and I had my arms around his torso. Things were becoming very heated but  we were interrupted when somebody knocked on the door.

We jumped apart, but I didn't answer.

“Darling, please come out.” Amy pleaded.

“I'm not coming out I'm going to sleep so you can tell Cole to leave.” I told her.

“We just thought that it was a good idea if you got to know each other that's all, we never wanted to hurt you. I don't even know what upset you that much. Is Jack with you?”

“Yes, he's still here, he's going to spend the night. We will tell you everything about Cole tomorrow.”

“I don’t like the idea of him staying over very much… But I suppose you won’t budge from that decision?” She said sadly.

“Got that right. Good night!” I said and flopped back onto the bed.

“Just don’t do anything stupid!” She called out.

“We won't.” We replied together as I rolled my eyes.

“Your mum seems really nice.” Jack commented.

“They are the best, and you will get to know them better tomorrow.”

We climbed into the bed, both wiped out from the days events. Since Jack didn't have his pajama with him he removed his shirt and stayed just with his dark blue jeans.

“Goodnight Will love.” He told me while he held me close to him and kissed me on the forehead. I had my face nuzzled in his muscular chest and I couldn't be happier.

“Goodnight love, sweet dreams.” I told him while I cuddled more into his chest.

That night was perfect and I slept peacefully in his arms because it felt like he will be always there to love me and protect me...