Chapter 27 : London

Five days passed very quickly and before I knew it I was at the airport at 6pm with my purple suitcase and my friends boarding our plane.We were all really excited because this was our first vacation together.

My passenger seat was next to Jack's so we spent the whole flight talking,laughing and planning what to do in London,while our friends listened to their mp4 or watched a movie on the small screen in front of them.

The plane landed about two hours later and after we collected our luggage we got into a taxi that took us to the Millennium Hotel where we were staying.We had planned that the boys stay in one room and the girls in another.

When we arrived at the hotel we saw that it was very big and beautiful.Sophie,Violet and I went up to our room that was on the 3rd floor next to the boys room.

We unpacked all our clothes and twenty minutes later we were outside walking along the streets of London,because it was late not many shops and museums where open so we decided to go back tomorrow,after all we had twelve days in London.

We were all very hungry and so we decided to dine at The Punch Bowl.The food was very delicious and everyone was full,after we had payed for our meals we went back to our hotel.

We were all very tired but decided that we would go in the boys room and play some games like monopoly and truth or dare while we drank red wine and beer.That night was full of laughter and we found out that Sophie and Kurtis had been a couple for a month,we couldn't believe that they hadn't told us.

That night Sophie,Violet and I slept in the boys room because we were very exhausted and didn't want to move from there.There wasn't room for everyone to sleep on the two beds so Sam,Brad and Violet slept on some blankets on the floor whilst me,Jack,Sophie and Kurtis slept on the two beds in the room because we were the only couples.

That night I immediately fell asleep in Jack's arms because I was exhausted and beer always made me tired.

                                                                    ------------------------------------------

When I woke up all of them had woke up and got dressed except me because I always loved to sleep for as long as I could.

''Goodmorning love you're finally up!''Jack told me from across the room with a smile on his face.

''Morning why didn't you wake me up?''I asked them while I yawned and stretched out my arms.

''Because you looked very tired,and we already went out and bought some food''Sam told me.

''So you left me here all alone? What if a murderer entered into the room and killed me!''I told them dramatically while I ran out of the room with my pajamas and went into my room.I could here them laugh after I left out of the room.I took a quick shower and got changed, I was soon ready and went back next to my friends.

''Where are we going today?''Violet asked me.

I was like the tour leader because I had lived in London for sixteen years so I knew every place that we could go to and have fun.

''I was thinking that we go to Madam Tussauds and after we go shopping and tonight we go watch the Phantom of the opera in the theatre''I told them.

They all thought that it was a good idea so we went out and got a taxi to Madame Tussauds.When we arrived there we took photos with every wax figure there was because they all looked like the real person.

After that I went shopping with the girls whilst the boys went to the London motor museum. We bought a lot of clothes and for that night we had even found a perfect dress.Mine was white with lace and I even bought red high heels to go with it.

When we were tried from all the shopping we went back to our hotel room where we were all supposed to meet but the boys weren't there.Sophie called Kurtis to ask them where they where and when he told her she looked at me and grinned.

''Where are they?''I asked her after she had hung up.

''Oh they are at some museum,don't worry they'll be back here soon''she told me,but I could tell that she was lying.

They arrived twenty minutes later and they looked happy and excited, especially Jack.

''Hey love had fun shopping?''Jack told me while he came to sit near me on the bed and kissed me.

''Yep I even found a dress for tonight''I told him with a grin.

''I can't wait to see it''he told me before he kissed me again.

''GET A ROOM!''Sam and Violet yelled at us at the same time.

We both smiled,I noticed that Brad had a small box in his hand that he hid in the drawer but I didn't think much about it.

                                                                 ------------------------------------------

That night we went to the theatre to watch the Phantom of the opera,it was beautiful and I loved ever second of it because I really loved musicals.

After the show ended we went back to our hotel room,while we were walking towards the hotel,Sophie and Kurtis started singing songs from the musical pretending that they were Christine and the Phantom while we all laughed at them.

We slept in separate rooms that night because Sam,Brad and Violet had complained that they hadn't slept well on the floor the night before.

I was having the time of my life in London and I almost forgot about the big fight that was waiting for me when I went back to Castlewellan...