Talent Show

At Midtown High there was talent show for all of the sophomore. All students must participant to get extra credit points if you need. Peter decided he'll join for the heck of it. Since you know he is an all 'A' student. The talent show is tomorrow and Peter only had Aunt May. 'Mr.Stark doesn't even care for me' Peter thought.

Peter is going to sing the song "Praying" by Kesha because of what happened when he was the age of 8 to 9. This creep named Skip Westcott molested Peter, how disgusting.

As Peter got of bed he felt good about today. He got dressed with his usual pun science shirt and some regular jeans. He quickly brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen to eat.

"Hey Aunt May" Peter said cheerfully.

"Hey Pete. What's got you so happy in the morning?"

"Today is the talent show!" He said in a duh tone.

May's smile turned to a frown. "Pete I'm sorry, I can't come today the hospital needs me" Peter stopped smiling at that moment.

"Oh... it's okay my friends are still there" Peter tired to put on a smile. Peter looked at the clock and ran out of the house screaming "Love you May, can't be late"

"Love you too!" May felt bad that she couldn't go. After a few minutes of thinking, she decides to call Tony.

"Tony Stark speaking"
"Hey Tony it's May"
"Hey May, what happened, is something wrong with Peter?"
"Yes and no"
"Go on"
"Peter has a talent show today and I can't make it, no one will be there to support him. So I wanted to know if you can go in place for me?"
"May of course I will go you know I love that boy with all heart"
"Thanks Tony! It starts at 10:30"
"Its no problem at all. Well bye May I got finish some stuff up if I want to go"
" Tony"

May felt excited that Tony was going. She always got the Father and Son vibes from them.

_______________________
Peter's Pov (but in third Pov)

'I wish May didn't have to work all the time' He frowned at the thought, he just misses the good days when they can just chill with no worries. As Peter was walking to school from the train station, he saw what he thought is a familiar face. He shook the thought away and continued to school.

"Hey Ned" Peter waved when he saw Ned at his locker.

"Hey Pete, you ready for the talent show?" Ned asked with excitement.

"Yeah, but Aunt May can't make it" Peters smile faded slowly.

"Hey don't be a downer you still got me and MJ" Ned tired to cheer him up.

"Yeah, Loser you still got us" At the sudden voice Ned and Peter jumped a little.

"How do you keep sneaking up on us?" Peter looked a MJ with a curious face.

"I don't know spider-boy"

"It's man"

"Yeah sure, let's get to class before we late" MJ said as she walked away from the boys.

Peter closed his locker and started walking to class with Ned talking about the new Lego Death Star. Peter sat in the back with MJ on his left and Ned on his right.

"Good morning class" Mr. Wilson said loudly.

There was a bunch of 'Good morning' and 'Morning' back. This Class flew by considering it was Chemistry His favourite subject. The next class is Algebra. Lucky for him he has it block with MJ and Ned.