A Death Of Someone Close

Peter's POV

This is the worse day of my life. I was out on patrol, you know doing my thing, when I heard screaming. I swung as fast as I can to get there before anyone is hurt.

When I got there, there was a dumb guy trying to steal a lady's purse. He even corner her in a alley how original. I rolled my eyes at the site, how do people think it's a good plan!

Anyways, I jumped down right in front the robber. "Uh Mr. Criminal, can you please leave this lady alone" I asked very politely.

"Hmmm, no" Mr, Criminal tried to shoot his gun, but I just blocked the tip of the gun with some new stronger webbing. I then kicked the gun out of his hand. "Your not getting rid of me that easily" Oh great now we have to fight.

As we punching each other, well more as in pulling my punches and dodging his, I tell the lady to run. And she is gone, damn she can run fast. Ok back to Mr. Criminal, I got tired of him so I just kicked him to the wall. I can tell it was little to hard because there was a body imprint of him in the wall and there's blood on his.

' Oh my god, oh my god I just killed some one' When I took his pulse, I realized he is actually dead.

I just witnessed, a Death of someone close by me.

________________________

Words: 251

Daily pic: