Lunch Time Yay!

Peter was having a very good day. He woke up early had a very good meal thanks to his mama spider, he got 10 minutes of lab time with his dad and uncle Bruce he also got to school with 10 minutes to spare. Peter lived in the tower since May died of cancer 2 years ago. He calls all the avengers uncle and Aunts, well not Steve, Peter hates Steve for What happened in Siberia.

Peter got to school and saw Ned waiting for him at his locker. "Hey man"

Ned had such a shocked face on. "Hey man, your really early"

Peter laughed a little at that "Just having a good day I guess, have you seen MJ"

"No, why? You like her?" Ned said teasing him.

"Ned I'm gay and have a whole boyfriend" Peter reminded him.

"Oh sorry man, I forgot"

"Its fine, anyways have you seen her?" Peter asked again.

"Yeah, I have" said a voice from behind the boys causing them to jump a little.

"MJ stop doing that" Ned said while having his hand on his chest.

"No I think i'm a keep doing it" She then looked to Peter. "Anyways Loser, Why do are you looking for me?"

"I know how much you love Pepper Potts, so I set a meeting on Wednesday for you to meet her" When Peter finished MJ just had the most shocked face ever, she was even frozen.

"Th-thanks Peter" She hugged Peter for the quickest 2 seconds ever. Then the bell rang making MJ and the boys spilt away. Peter didn't miss that huge smile from MJ's face before she quickly tried to hide it.

As the Peter and Ned sat down at the back of the class the started to talk. Since it was English class and first period, Peter decided to sleep. Being Spider-Man takes a lot out of a man. Before Peter  knew it the bell rang causing Peter to jump up a little. He walked out class and headed for science class sadly he had it with out Ned and MJ, but he was Flash.

"Oi, Penis Parker" A voice that belonged to Flash.

Peter ignored him and kept walking. Flash wasn't going to mess up a good day so far.

"Penis Parker!" Flash screamed again.

Peter just continued walking to his class. After Flash calling his 'name' 2 more times, he was finally at his class. Peter sat at the front by the window and took his note book out. He always loved this class so he was wide awake.

"Good morning class" "Good morning" "Today we will learn *science words science words science words science words science words*

During the whole class Peter was taking down notes, even though he knew all this stuff, he wanted to just have the notes. After about an hour and forty-five minutes the bell rang and Peters stomach growled. He thanked the gods that lunch was 2 hours away. In the mean time he grabbed a bag of chips from his bag and ate while waiting for Ned and MJ.

Since his next class was right next door he just stayed by the entrance. "Hey Peter"

"Hey Ned"

"Do you think you can come over after school" "I think I could but I have to ask dad first, but I'm sure he'll say yes" "yay"