To Hell With Him

Quick AN: Tony is Peters biological parent. Peter knows Tony is his dad but still lives with May, Also May is no longer Aunt May it's now Mom May. Tony and Pepper have a child and the press knows about.

****
Peters POV

I just turned 14 today yay. I wish my real dad was here though. He left when I was 2 years old, not caring to see me. I always felt like I was the cause of him not being here for me.

I felt unwanted, worthless and a waste. He was the reason I'm here so he should be with me, supporting me. Not with his other family. Laughing, supporting and caring for them. Well he should but he should also be there for me.

12 Year's ago (May's Pov)

Today Tony and I are going to celebrate Pete's birthday. Tony went to get some extra snacks so he would be back in a little.

I walked outside to my backyard where the party is. A table that can fit 16 in the middle, a little kiddy pool on the far left, a playground structure, more like just a small slide, and in the front is all the snacks, which are half eaten and some drinks for kids and adults.

Peter ran to me and hugged me. He was still learning how to speak, he can only say like 4 words at a time. "Dada?" He asked looking behind me.

I picked him and put him on my hip. "He's getting some more snacks he'll be here soon" I kissed his cheek and put him down so he can play with his friends.

2 hours later

It's been 2 hours and he's still not back. I swear If he walked out on Pete, I will hurt him.

The next day

Pete's been crying for his dad. And he's no where to be found. I started to get nervous so I called the cops.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My boyfriend is missing"

"How long had he been gone?"

"About 28 hours"

"Ok can you tell me his name and describe him"

"His name is Tony Stark. He has hazel eyes that sparkle, he has short brown hair that is just perfect no matter what and he has a goatee. He is also like 5,8"

"Ok ma'am, we'll look for him"

"Thank you"

Next day

Turns out he just didn't want to be in Peters life no more. Didn't want to pay child support. Didn't want to see him. Didn't care for him.

Present (Peter's POV)

Me and May are relaxing on the couch watching some TV, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, eating some birthday cake. The episode we're watching is when will's dad came back into his life and leaves.

(It's only 58 seconds, please watch)

After that scene was done, I had tears in my eyes. WHY couldn't he say good bye or already popped up for a few minutes. WHY doesn't he want me. By now I was silently crying. Eventually I was full on sobbing. May hugged me and asked, What wrong.

"Wh-why d-d-doe-sn't *cough* d-d-dad wa-a-an-nt me. *sob* I-i-i-im not g-good enough or so-meth-ing." I couldn't speak proper, I was crying too much.

"No, no, no, Pete, your the best, most sweetest, loving, caring person in the world and he just couldn't see it like that." May reassured me, I calmed a little but I still cried, on the inside. I'm not worth a dad, a full loving family. I tried my best to get happy or at least put my mask on and it worked, we changed the channel and watched supernatural.

I will always be angry at my dad, and upset with myself. But I will put that past me, or try my best. I have my Mom and she tries her best to love me and makes sure I'm okay. That's all the matters.

______________________

Words: 668

Daily gif