SPN Crossover

Vomir

"Stone requires a sacrifice. A soul for a s-" Before Red Skull can finish his speech about the Soul stone Dean and Sam stood at the edge ready to push one off.

As Dean was about to push Sam, Natasha and Clint stopped them.

"Woah wait a minute. Do you not realize how big of a deal this is. You will lose your brother"

Dean and Sam looked at them with a blank stare. "We died more times than Tony Stark got drunk"

Clint and Nat had a horrid face on. "How do ya keep coming back alive then?"

Dean answered before Sam could. "God. Yes he's real. Yes he is a dick. But he does love us. (He's nice to the boys in this)"

The two could only nod.

Dean pushed Sam while screaming. "SEE YOU IN AN HOUR"

TIME SKIP THEY ARE BACK
ON EARTH

As the Avengers and Dean were in the Compound talking about the plan Sam walked in, with someone else.

Sam walked to Dean and slapped him upside his head. "The impact hurt, you jerk"

Dean turned around. "Ow, Bitch" He looked past Sam. "God -Chuck- Why are you here?"

Chuck walked up to him while looking up. "If you two die one more time, I'm not going to save you again" Anger dropped from his voice.

Dean looked down at him and nodded. "I'm sorry but we had to help them" Pointing to Avengers that's behind him, standing with a confused face on.

Chuck shook his head. "I don't care. I put you here so you could meet The Black Widow and for Sam to meet Bruce Banner. NOT FOR YOU TWO TO KILL EACH OTHER!"

Dean backed away. "Alright calm down, Jesus Christ"

"Leave him out of this conversation"

They hear someone clear their throat. They spin around. All the Avengers are standing there shock as to what is happening.

Sam spoke up. "As we said before, we are from a different universe. This is God, he's a dick but we all love each other. He also brought me back from the dead"

Chuck touched the Winchester's shoulders and they zapped back to their universe.

The Avengers were left baffled.

(A little something, I guess. Sorry for the lack of chapters. I've been so obsessed with Supernatural)

________________________
Words: 366

Daily Blessing: