Hospital vists

Peter had a bright Idea, now don't jump to conclusions, this idea is actually smart. He proposed to the avengers that they can visit children that are in the hosptial.

"Alrighty, so the first of every month we will go to the children's hosptial, got it."

All the Avengers, The original 6; Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Vision, Wanda, Quicksliver, Loki (Fight me) Valkryie (Double fight me). Are all sitting around on the couch or love bags.

Wanda asked "Why, all of a sudden, are we going to the children hospital?" She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just curious.

Peter answered with "I love seeing other people happy. These kids spend probably all their life inside of the hospital, it isn't fair for them" All the Avengers looked at him in awe.

"You are too pure for this world" Tony said. He then got nods of agreement.

"Alright so in 2 days, we are going so make sure your suits are clean and no real weapons" Peter said looking at Valkryie and loki. "You guys will not be bring weapons"

"Ok I heard you the first time" Valkryie mumbled.

"Just making sure ya heard" Peter smiled.

*** 2 days later***

As they walked into the hospital, They spoke to the receptionist.

Well Cap did. "Hi, we are here to lift some children spirit's"

When the receptionist looked up she was shocked too say the less. "Uh of- Uh-" The lady stutters. "Yes, of course. Just let me talk to the nurse" The lady called a nurse over and started to talk to her as Steve went back to the others.

"So the receptionist lady is talking to a nurse so we have to wait a few" Steve said to the whole group.

Peter was the most excited out of the whole group. He kept bouncing up and down and only stop when Tony put his arms around his shoulders. "Pe- Uh Spidey calm down"

"I'm just so happy" Peter exclaimed with a big smile on his face even though he has his mask on you can still his his smile.

Tony was about to say something when the nurse interrupted him. "You guys can come and follow me"

The Avengers followed him to a big room with some toys and a few tables. There were 4 kids there who looked to be 8 to ages 12. They just sat in shocked. One of the kids got up and walked to the Avengers.

Tony stood in front with Steve on his left and Peter on his right and the rest of the avengers in the back. "Uh Mr. Iron Man, I'm like your biggest fan"

Tony looked at this boy and responded. "Thats good to hear. Since you know my name can you tell me your name"

"My name is Max, Max Downey" Max said proudly.

This time Peter spoke. "Hey thats a nice name, well I'm Spider-Man as you might know"

Max started to buzz with excitement "I know" He told Peter to come a little closer. "You're my second favourite, the first is black widow"

"Everyone loves black widow so it's no surprise" Peter whispered back.

After the 3 other kids meet the avengers, one of the kid's named Lucy asked Black Widow a question.

"Uh Ms. Widow, is it okay to be gay" She mumbled the last word scared of the reaction.

Natasha looked at her and said, "Being gay or part the LGBTQ+ Community is fine in fact every Avenger here is part of the LGBTQ+"  Lucy had a smile on her face.

"Really, because my mom said it's wrong and it's disgusting" Lucy's smilie faded.

Nat looked at her and said "People have their opinions don't let it get to you, ok. The earth mightiest hero's are all LGBTQ, look"

"HEY AVENGERS GET YOUR PARTNERS AND SHOW THIS YOUNG LADY THAT BEING APART OF THE LGBTQ+ IS FINE" Nat screamed so all the Avengers could hear.

Sam and Bucky walked to each other and interlocked fingers. Bruce and Thor shared a quick peck. Steve and Tony hugged each other while kissing each other's cheeks. Pietro and Clint shared a peck. Wanda and Vision just floated in the air hugging each other.

Peter, Rhodey and Natasha just stood proudly since their partner isn't here. (Natasha has a wife, if you read my other book you will understand)

"You see all the Avengers are apart of the LGBTQ+, it's perfectly normal"

Lucy looked at Nat and smiled but then had a confused face "You said all Avengers, are you, Mr. War Machine and Spider-Man apart of the LGBTQ?"

"Actually yes they are, Rhodey's Boyfriend is in Wakanda. Spiderman's boyfriend is out on a mission.(Wade is apart of the Avengers, fight me) And my wife isn't here at the moment, she couldn't make it" Nat finished with a Smile on her face.

Lucy smiled back at her. "So me being lesbian is 100% normal?"

"Ye-" Nat didn't get to finish because Lucy hugged Natasha very tightly.

The room awed at the sight. Lucy backed away from Nat and said a quite Thank you. After that little thing the Avengers thought it was time to go. They had a blast with these kids and couldn't wait to come back next month, or maybe just drop by when ever they can.

_____________________
Words: 893

Daily gif: