Hugging

The room was dark, Peter kept walking but it seemed endless.

He started falling.

Now he's by a window in his old house, he sees a plane crash, but can't scream or move. He can only see.

He falls again.

Now he's in the middle of the street. And uncle Ben is on the floor, bleeding out. Peter can't Scream or move.

He falls again.

Now he is in his apartment. Aunt May is laying on the floor unresponsive with a stabbed wound to her stomach. Peter can't scream or move.

He falls again.

He's back in the dark room. There's voice. Peter looked behind him and sees his Parents, Uncle Ben and Aunt May. They're all screaming at him.

"Don't you care about us. Why didn't you try to do something to help us. This is all your fault"

Peter couldn't scream or move. He had to sit there and watch and listen to them say those things over and over.

Peter woke up to arms shaking him. "Peter its okay, it was a dream" A soft voice said.

Peter was sobbing uncontrollably. "Awe Pete let it all out" The voice said again. The arms that belonged to the voice pulled him into a tight hug. "You're ok, just relax" Peter slowly started to calm down.

"I- I'm so- sorry" Peter spoke through his cries. He leaned more into the arms that is wrapped around him, and stopped crying.

"There's no need to say sorry. It happens to all of us. Just take it easy" Peter finally realized who the voice came from.

"Thank you Loki" Peter said quietly.

"For what?" Loki was confused, he always sat with Peter when a nightmare happened.

"For this time hugging me. I know you don't like the physical contact too much" Loki frowned.

"I will do anything that makes you happy, I don't care if I don't like, I just want you happy. Also, I do like physical contact, it just varies from moment to moment" Peter and Loki laughed at the inside joke.

"Can you stay with me?" Peter asked shyly.

"Of course I'll stay with you" Loki got underneath the blanket and pulled the boy to his chest and started playing with his hair. "Good night little one"

"Good night uncle Loki"
_________________________

Words: 384

Daily pic: