We Didn't Start The Fire

Peter Stark, well to the world his name is Peter Parker, sat on stage in front of his school. For his drama elective. The students had to either, make a song or do an act. Peter chose a song.

Peter sat on stage with a keyboard in front of him. He press one key and a beat started to play, he then pressed another now having 2 different beats playing.

(Lryics are in italic)

Tony Stark, Iron Man

Tony came down from the ceiling, in his nano-tech suit and stood next to Peter singing along.

Nick Fury has plan

Fury walked out from the left of the stage and stood next to Peter.

Big shot, Pepper Potts

Pepper walked out with a clipboard in her hand. She stood next to Fury.

Arc reactor core

Tony threw a plushie that resembles the arc reactor in the crowd.

Asgard get you more, Loki and his brother Thor

A green mist appeared behind Peter. Loki stood behind him singing along. Thor flew in the room with Mew mew and stood next to Pepper.

Bruce Banner ,radiation transformation. ROAR!

Bruce walked out with his lab coat on and some glasses. He stood next to Tony.

Coulson and Maria Hill there the agents of SHIELD

They walked on stage, walking behind Fury and Pepper.

Clint Barton, Hawkeye
Black Widow Russian Spy

They both jumped down from the ceiling and landed on each side of Loki.

Captain Rogers World War 2
Bucky, Peggy I love you
First Avenger here we go
Everyone assemble

Captain America ran in the front of the group with his shield screaming 'assemble'. When he finished he walked next to Tony.

We Didn't Start the fire is was always brining since the world was turning. We Didn't Start the fire but we did ignite it so we tired to fight it

Everyone on stage got into a fight stance.

Obadiah, Blonsky, Whiplash, Laufey, Red Skull, Hydra, Arnim Zola, Loki

Each villain, save Loki, appeared, just for the name, before disappearing in a ball of light.

Battle for humanity, Stones of Infinity:
Space, time, soul, mind, power, and reality

The original Six Avengers held up a different infinity stone.

War Machine, Falcon spin, Bucky Barnes is back again

Rhodes flew into the room landing next to Steve. Falcon also flew in but this time with Bucky holding onto his hand white a nerf gun. They landing next to Nat.

Star-Lord, Gamora, too, Drax, Rocket, "I am Groot"

The garduians appeared next to Clint, with Rocket on Quills shoulder and Groot on Gamora's.

Vision, Mantis, Nebula, Ultron in Sokovia

Vision floated above the group dropping Mantis and Nebula next to the garduians.

Civil War, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, and Spider-Man

Steve and Tony glared at each other but stop when Scott grew to a regular sized man in between them. Wanda floated in the air with vision. Lastly Peter tapped his watch, causing the Iron Spider Suit to form.

Doctor Strange, Ragnarok, Henry, Janet, and the Wasp

On the right of Steve a portal opened, welcoming everyone.

Black Panther in Wakanda, Shuri, Okoye, Killmonger

T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye walked on stage with serious face as if they are about to attack someone. They walked stood behind the garduians.

Captain Marvel, Goose the Cat, been flying higher, further, faster

Carol flew into the room with Goose on her back. They stood in the with Wanda and Vision.

Thanos and Infinity War, I can’t take it anymore

A hologram of Thanos appeared. Everyone in Stage turned their bodies and screamed the last line.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on and on...

We didn't start the fire

Everyone one stage put their head down with a fist raised as the song finished.

The student watching just say there, with their mouth hanging open.

The Avengers looked up and walked off stage like nothing happened.

________________________

Words: 679

Daily pic:

As you can tell, I kinda lost inspiration towards the end

As you can tell, I kinda lost inspiration towards the end. I'm sorry, the next two chapter will make up for it.