Patching each other up

Peter suffered from the worst types of nightmares ever since Thanos snapped half the universe out of existence. It's been happening 3 times a week for a year.

It's starts off with them on Titan. Peter see's these broken structure, red sky and dust blowing everywhere. Thanos had just left Titan from the portal. A minute later, Peter feels tingly. He doesn't know what is happening until he see's Mantis, Drax, Quill and Strange turn to dust, he know's what's coming next. The tingly sensation got more aggressive.

Peter can feel him self turn to dust so he faces his dad. "Dad, I don't... I dont know what happening" Peter lies he knew what was happening. "I don't feel so good" The pain was starting to hurt more. "I don't want to go, dad please, I don't want to go" He feel in his dad's arms, letting tears slip. "I don't want to go" His voice cracked. His leg turned to dust making him fall while still in his dad's arms. "I'm sorry" He faded away.

No one knows about the nightmares until on night.

"Ms. Romanoff, Peter seemed to be in distress" FRIDAY said, with care in her voice.

Natasha ran so fast to his room. When she got close enough she heard a screamed. She realized it was from Peters room, that made her run faster. Once she got in she saw Peter gasping for air with tears running down his face.

"Pete what happened" She loved this boy so much, it was her baby spider.

"Titan" That's all Peter could say before breaking down.

Nat hugged the boy tightly, telling him it's going to be ok. At some point life will be better.

"Your here now, he cant hurt you no more" She had the most softest voice ever.

"But he did hurt me still, everyday he hurts me, I lost another father figure because of him, I am a orphan again" Peter said through the tears. He just wanted a family that doesn't leave him after a few years. 

Nat knew that looked, it was the look he had when he missed his family. "You know you have like 2 other dad's and 2 moms right"

Peter was very confused "How?"

"Well Bucky is the over protective Dad, and Strange is the soft caring dad, then you have Pepper; the soft mom and then Me; The over protective mom" Nat stated.

Peter thought about it for a moment and realised she was right, obviously she was right it Natasha Fucking Romanoff.

"We would always be there to help you, just remember that ok" She then moved Peter so that he was under his Iron Man blanket. "Now go to sleep" She got out his bed and walked to the door. "Good night baby spider" She heard a faint.

"Goodnight mom"
__________________________

Words: 475

Daily pic: