You Got The wrong One

Peter was running. Trying to out run his bully, Flash Thompson.

"Oi, Penis get over here" Flash screamed from down the hall. His voice just laced with anger.

Peter kept running. His mom was picking him up from school today. She has been on a mission for 3 weeks. Peter saw the exit door and ran out. If Peter's mom said she right out side, he can just run inside the car. As soon as Peter got to the last step Flash pushed him down, causing everyone to look at what happened.

Flash spat on Peter's back. "You think you're so special. Embarrassing me" He kicked Peter.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY SON" A voice, out of no where, screamed.

Flash looked to see who it was.

Standing tall, with anger written all over her body was none other than... Natasha Fucking Romanoff. She had her hair out and her mission suit on.

Flash coward back slowly. "I wasn't doing anything"

Peter stood up quickly after he caught a glimpse of her face. She was in Black Widow mode. Peter ran in front of Nat trying to stop her. "мама остановись" mom stop.

Black Widow looked to her son and soften. "Why should I, he just pushed you down stairs, spit on you and kicked you. I should kill him" At the last part she glared at Flash and pushed passed Peter to get to him.

Peter stublmed to the side a little but quickly ran to his mother. "MOM STOP. HE'S JUST A LITTLE KID"

Black Widow responded with, "A little kid that hurt my son"

Peter got scared he only ever heard that voice when they are on missions. Peter tapped a button on his watch contacting the Avengers.

Flash was frozen in fear. He was scared if he moved she would chase him, but he was also scared if he stayed there he would be dead.

Everyone who was in the parking lot is watching The Black Widow try to attack kid while a kid is trying to hold her back. (That will be a good headline)

Black Widow grabbed one of her teaser disc and threw it at Flash. Right before it hit him, Steve jumped in front of him with his shield, causing it to bounce off.

"NATASHA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING" Steve screamed as he ran to Nat restraining her.

Natasha thrashed around trying to be free. "He. Hurt. Peter"

Tony and Bucky ran off from the Quint Jet and dragged her on, while Wanda drove her car back to the compound.

Steve turned to Flash. "You fucked with the wrong one" With that said he walked to Quint Jet with Peter on his back and his shield in his hand.

Flash shat his pants, but that's no ones business.

__________________________

Words: 473

Daily gif: LOOK AT THESE PICS I FOUND OF SCARLETT JOHANSSON. SHE MAKES ME QIESTION MY SEXUALITY.

 SHE MAKES ME QIESTION MY SEXUALITY