Sleeping In

Peter and Tony had a very long day in the lab yesterday. Well they thought it was yesterday. They've been in the lab since Friday afternoon and they left at Sunday midnight. You can just imagine the lecture they'll be getting from Pepper.

While they were in the lab, they mad a device. It could make any food you want, it even brings it to your room or where ever you are. They named it 'Food on wheels'. Well Peter named it but what else would expect from a sleep deprived 15 year old.

When Peter woke up he saw his alarm clock flash 12:30. "FRIDAY, WHY didn't you wake me up?" Peter said. He was freaking out, he only missed school if there was a BIG mission or he had a really bad sensory overload. And none of that is happening because he would have been up eailer.

"Lady boss said for you and Boss to sleep since you was working all weekend" Friday replied.

Peter groaned and rolled out of bed. When he go to kitchen he made himself a cup of coffee. As he was about to drink someone snatched away. "Give me my coffee back you stealer" Peter whined while turning around.

"No can do, your having a good healthy breakfast" When Peter turned around he saw Pepper and Natasha staring at him. Natasha had the cup in her hand and Pepper had a tray of food in hers. They were both giving their death stares.

"Alright, just stop giving me that look, I can feel it in my soul" Peter grabbed the tray and ran in his room and ate. Pepper and Nat looked at each other and smirked.

After about an hour, Natasha Checked on Pete because he hasn't made a sound which isn't normal for him. When she got their, she saw him sleeping. Nat didn't want to bother him so she left the room saying a quick 'sweet dreams'
___________________________

Words: 329

Daily pic: