chapter 2

Finally the first week of school was over, it was really hard and heavy. But despite this I feel happy, I do not even know why but the lessons together with Ms Paulson flew, she was so ... beautiful?

Lily stop thinking about her.

Now it's days that I find myself in bed thinking of her every movement, it seems so natural.
she's a great teacher, so I always think about it.

Just this

"Lily lend me the computer?" my brother as always, without warning, enters my room.
"I need it" I keep getting up
"I do not think that you needi it, little sister" his gaze becomes more intense
"So you do not have to go out?" he asks me puffing
"OK, but do not break it," I say, closing the door.

Well

I look at the time on the phone and I realize that maybe I'm a little late, so I start getting ready.

'Jess I had an unexpected I'm coming' I send her this message hoping she will not get angry.

***
"I thought you were dead"
"My brother's fault" I say, hugging her

Or maybe it was the fault of my thoughts?

"Now let's go, the party is fantastic" my best friend takes my hand and then we move towards Paige's house.

Paige was my enemy, I knew her from middle school, and every time she was just making fun of me.
By now I do not pay more attention to her, in fact I ignore her.

It's the right thing.

"Jessica, Lily welcome" she lets us in and then give us some glasses full of wine.
"Jess I go a second in the bathroom" while now my best friend was flirting with a stranger I headed to the bathroom.

I felt my stomach going up and down, it is not possible that a single glass of wine could have made me so bad.

I have to throw up

I lean slowly with my head above the toilet. I try to get something out but nothing. I feel the emptiness inside of me.

I wait a few seconds before I get out of there, I look in the mirror and then rinse my face.

fuck
let's have fun
***
I look around, I do not know what a strange place I'm in.
I try to get up from that bed but I can not, my head bursts and moreover I feel weak.

"Good morning" a voice that I do not know makes its way into my head.
"Who are you?" I ask her opening my eyes slowly
"I'm Billie, last night you were drunk and you were about to take me to bed but I thought maybe it was better if you were resting a little"

What?
Take her to bed?

"I ... I have to go, this is wrong" with a snap I get out of bed. Despite my head breaking out, I had to leave immediately from that place.
"Hey, don't worry, nothing happened" her hand touches my shoulder.
"You don't understand, I'm engaged and ..."
"And?"
"And then I'm straight," I keep putting on my boots.

Without thinking about it another minute I leave that house. As I walk I realize that it is almost time for lunch, I wait to enter and then send a quick message to my parents to tell them that I will be out.

Slowly I sit down at the table looking a bit 'notifications I had on the phone.
My brother, mom, dad, Jessica and finally Evan.

I decide to send a message to everyone to reassure them. I just hope they don't get angry. As I write suddenly the phone goes off.

"Fuck"

We only lacked this.

"Everything is alright?" her voice, I didn't have the courage to look up to look.

I knew who it was
I knew it all too well

"yeah" I answer, looking for a charger in the bag.
"can I?" She asks me, pointing to the place next to mine.
"All right"

Her scent makes its way into my nostrils, it's so good and sweet.

"How come here, Lily?" she asks me, looking at me confused
"Long story, and you Ms. Paulson?" I continue without looking at her
"I was hungry, I have nothing to eat at home," she tells me with a smile

She is so sweet

"Maybe it's better if I go" I say breaking the silence that had been created
"My parents are waiting for me and they're definitely very angry" I kept getting up from that place
"See you on Monday Lily"
"On Monday, Ms Paulson"

I literally run away from that place, but as soon as I step out of the room again I hear my name being called.

"Do you want me to take you home?" she asks me smiling
"Do not worry, it's not far," I say, greeting her
"Wait Lily, we can get there before at least your parents will not get mad" her hand touches my shoulder

A thousand chills

I suddenly feel an electric discharge throughout the body, surely it was because of cold.

"Okay" I nod following to her car.
***
"Thanks Ms. Paulson, see you on Monday," I say, getting out of the car
"On Monday Lily, behave well" she throws me a little kiss that inadvertently makes me blush.

Without thinking too much yet I open the front door and with great wonder I can not find anyone inside.

What happen?

I start towards the kitchen where I find a ticket:
'Honey, we went to the grandparents, we're sorry you could not come but we called you so many times. I just hope you're fine. See you this evening"

they're not angry.
A step forward.

Since I had practically all day free I decided to call my boyfriend, so I went to the bedroom and put the phone in charge.

Although everything was going well, my thoughts always ended there.

Ms.Paulson
***
Sarah's pov

"Amanda, I tell you nothing has happened"
"I saw you, Sarah, you had that look"
"What look?" I ask, intrigued, sitting next to her.
"The look that says 'I'm Sarah and I like you'" she tries to imitate my voice which makes both laugh

"Stop it, is my student" I continue drinking some coca-cola
"Well Sarah you like her, admit it"
"Not at all, she's not even my kind"

she knew I was lying

"If you say so"

Maybe I was wrong, but after all she is a girl, she is not even of my age. While I am 22 years old, it is not a feasible thing, I'm attract to her but it seems obvious.

I'm not straight

And surely Lily is, in fact I'm very sure she's engaged. The voices in that school run and no one makes their own business.

Lily is just a girl
And I'm her teacher

Nothing will ever happen.
***