chapter 7

The dinner luckily had passed fairly quickly, Tyler was a good guy and also very nice but despite this I just couldn't unlock. I felt chained, chained to her.

Every time I accidentally touched him I couldn't think of Sarah, it was a strange feeling but it was as if I was cheating on her doing nothing.
She is constantly in my thoughts, I hate her for it. I hate her because she allowed me to get attached and then throw myself away in not even a day.

I hate her but I love her so much. It would serve a simple excuse and I'm sure everything would return as before.

"Darling, Tyler comes tomorrow to pick you up at school, then you go for a walk" while I was lying on the bed reading my favorite book my mother enters saying these things.
"what?" I ask confused
"Tomorrow comes Tyler-"
"Yes, mother, I understood but why?" continuous irritated
"We thought a little company would do you good"
"Okay"I snort

The door closes and I'm even more nervous than before. Not only did I have to go to school and see Sarah, but what's more, Tyler had to come get me.

Fantastic
***
"Good morning, Lily, how did it go yesterday?" we were in class, the first two hours with the math teacher passed. Now we have the lesson of Ms.Paulson
"Oh well, today he comes here," I say smiling
"Is it a serious thing then?" I don'thave time to answer that Sarah ... Ms.Paulson enters the classroom.

"Good morning .. today please behave well since I don't feel fit, I don't want to get angry" as soon as I see the things on the bench I realize that she has dark circles very visible, the face was more pale.

I was sorry to see her like that

"Remember that tomorrow there is the course" she tells us starting to turn on the computer

Fuck the course

I had totally forgotten it. How will I spend almost two hours with her tomorrow? Fuck.

"Taissa can you help me get the recorder?"
Feeling her name instead of mine caused me so much anger.

I looked at her, looked at her, hoping she had noticed. I miss her, it's useless to deny it, I really need to have her in my life. I don't know what drives me to always go to her, but I can't do without it.

"Okay guys, after listening to this audio, I'll ask you what they're talking about so be careful"

My head keeps wandering, a thousand different things are blowing me. I really want to make peace, I want to go back to spending time with Sarah. I feel that without her I can't stay there.

"Lily, so you want to tell me what they're talking about?"

shit

I wait for a few seconds before speaking, I try to remember some things and then explain them to Ms.Paulson.

"It's about two girls, they're best friends until one day they fight" I explain with a certain melancholy in my soul.
"Very well" she smiles at me

She smiles at me and I can't help but smile in the same way.
For the rest of the lesson I try to avoid her gaze as much as possible so I decide to think about what would happen next.

With tyler

He was really a good boy and basically I enjoyed spending time with him.