chapter 9

That day had passed quite quickly, the lessons were not very boring and moreover I convinced Sarah to go to her own room, so I was so happy.

It was now evening, half past seven to be more precise and I was getting ready to go out with Tyler. I told my parents that I would be back for a maximum of midnight, but since my family left for a few days with my grandparents, I decided to invite Sarah for the next day.

Tomorrow afternoon she'll come here and we'll be together all day, there couldn't be anything better.

I start choosing the outfit for this evening. I open the closet but I can't find anything that I like .. um I don't know what I could wear.

A dress, it had the sequins that shone, it was not too short but not too long ... the right one. I decide to combine it with a pair of black leather high boots.

Little trick, what's enough and to finish I had already done the curls to the hair.

Nothing was missing

Though

Well everything would have been more perfect if she had been here with me.
***
"hey come here" I say, drawing his body closer and closer to mine

I don't know what time it is, I don't even know where I am anymore but the only thing I know is that I'm drunk marching ..
I can't even stand up anymore, I'm just rubbing on Tyler or other people.

But it wasn't a bad thing, that I felt good, maybe after a long time I felt myself ... it was right this way.

"What about going home?" he asks me screaming because of the loud music
"Nope I don't want to" I continue licking his earlobe lightly
"Lily, you're too drunk, it's better if we go" he suddenly takes my hand and squeezes it tightly.

A big headache starts to take possession of my body, we walk, we walk but I don't know where we were going. Everything around me seems blurred, until finally we stop.

I open my eyes and we were out of the pub, I didn't want to leave but I felt really disgusting. In fact, the worst thing is that I felt like that i have to throwing up ... hell.

"Tyler I'll see you," I say stammering
"I'll take you home," he says, supporting me as I was about to fall to the ground
"don't worry"
"Lily, I'll take you home," he repeats with a stronger and decisive tone

"Okay" I snort as he takes my arm over his shoulder.

I felt really bad, maybe it wasn't a good idea to drink all that alcohol, I know I would have ended up like this but I didn't realize it.

I just wanted not to think about anything

And so I did.
***
4:10

It's ten past four in the morning, and I haven't been able to sleep since I came back home. Apart from the fact that I continue to vomit without stopping but I really have a headache very strong .. I feel the temples burst me for how much I hurt.

I'm looking for something to do, I try to see a movie but I can't keep my eyes open ... so I decide to write to Sarah.
I knew very well that she would answer me the next day, since it is almost five o'clock in the morning, I don't think she's awake ... but I can try.