Chapter 11

6:30 a.m.

I hear the alarm ring but the only thing I would like to do is throw it down, but then I remember that today was the big day. Finally we'll left, for more I would have spent five days with Sarah.

I felt in seventh heaven

Slowly I head to the bathroom where I take a nice hot shower, and then get ready. I decide to put something quite comfortable, a long-sleeved jumpsuit and a t-shirt and then match my beloved vans.

I checked my suitcase for the last time and if I had taken everything and then went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey" Mom approaches me leaving me a small kiss on the cheek
"Are you ready?" she then asks me to sit down at the table and chew a biscuit
"Of course I can't wait" I say smiling
"Dad?" I then asked as I drank my cup of hot tea
"He's at work, he greets you so much"
"As always" I keep laughing
"Well, mum, I'm going to school, I love you, I'll see you in five days" after finishing breakfast I go to her and hold her tight.

In the end I would miss her too ..

That morning I don't know why but it wasn't particularly cold, in fact it was just warm. The sky didn't have many clouds.

Today will be a good day

"Lily Good Morning" all my friends, as soon as they see me, run towards me embracing me
"I can't wait to leave," Emma says with a sigh of relief
"Me too" I watch them as they start talking but involuntarily my eyes fall on Sarah.

She was a few meters ahead of us, she was on her back and of course she was talking to Ms.Taylor .. this thing immediately makes me unleash a lot of anger.

They weren't just friends, you could see the way my history teacher looked at Sarah. I know it's none of my business, not least because I'm not anyone ... or her girlfriend nor her wife.

But there was something, something that made me so jealous that I wanted to break everything.

"Everyone ready?" while the others were heading for the taxi, I stand still and check my phone until I hear her voice in front of me.
"Good morning, Lil, how are you?"
"i'm fine, you?" my tone of voice compared to other days was colder, you could hear very well.
"Did something happen?" she then asks me with a worried look
"Everything is okay, you meanwhile come back to flirt with my teacher of history" said this without waiting for me to respond, I also start to go to the taxi.

Obviously I take the taxi where my best friends were in .. in a few minutes we arrive at the airport where, after doing all the necessary checks, we get on top of the plane.

I was next to Jessica and I had Sarah in front with Ms.Taylor ... it will be a very turbulent journey.

Since I told her about that thing, Sarah had not even looked at me anymore, I felt totally ignored. This hurt me badly because I thought she cared about me. What I feel, because I'm angry ... I don't know the same things I feel for her.

"Hey Lily are you sleeping?" suddenly my friend takes off a earphone to whisper in my ear
"I'm awake" I keep keeping my eyes closed
"I'm your best friend Lily, do you want to talk to me about what's going on?" As soon as I hear those words I see Sarah's head, move. I knew very well that she would hear everything, even it was even better.
"Life is a total mess Jess. After Evan everything seemed to me useless, you know he was all for me .. but then came a person, a person who changed me totally" I try not to scream too much because the others were resting