chapter 5

Almost three weeks had passed, the arrival of Christmas parties were getting closer and I did nothing but think of Sarah.

Since I've been at home everything has changed between us, at school we try to maintain a professional relationship, but when we are out we behave totally differently.

For me it is really an important person, I love her very much ... but inside me I feel that there is something more. Maybe it's because I miss contact with someone, maybe I need affection.

Just this

Whenever she enters my thoughts, a smile appears on my face. I can't even explain what I feel, but I certainly don't want to lose her.

It's too important for me.
***
Sarah's pov

Days pass, weeks pass and I'm getting closer and closer to Lily. Our relationship is something so natural ... it's special. Just like her.

Even if, after all, I know that I will send everything to hell, my heart is changing and this is for her. I'll have to look for a way to get her off my head, a way to be her friend without feeling any kind of emotion.

After all, I have not told her yet that I'm gay, I don't know how she could get it. Maybe if after I tell her about my orientation, her totally change attitude?

I could lose her

This does not have to happen, she is too important.
***
"Lil hey, sorry to bother you, I understand it's Friday night so you might not be home, but I was wondering if you would like to come to me or if it's more convenient for you at your home."

While I was taking a shower suddenly I hear the phone ringing. I quickly rinsed off the soap that was left and left the shower.

Who will ever be at this time?

Check who had written me and I realized it was Sarah. I lose a beat. As always, my face smiles, I wait a second and then I open the text.

What do I do now?

I would love to see her, even if not a day had passed since we met, I miss her. So I decide to answer:

"Sarah, I'm sorry if I didn't answer, I was in the shower, but since my parents are not here, you could come in. Let me know."

The heart beats a thousand, because every time I barely hear Sarah, this happens to me?

Am I  falling in love?

It's impossible. After all, with Evan I didn't feel these sensations, she is a simple friend.
But above all it is my teacher, what should happen between us?

"Sure Lil, see you in half an hour"

Good.

From now on I had exactly twenty-five minutes to get ready, I wanted to make myself beautiful.
I felt the need.

I run into my room and look for something in the closet, I look carefully at each garment but I don't like them.
So I start looking into the spare closet.

I find a v-neck T-shirt with long sleeves and a pretty tight black skirt. Lastly, since I had to stay at home, I decided to put in the bordeaux converse.