Chapter 12

"Good morning" still wearing my pajamas and my hair all messed up I go to the kitchen, followed by Taissa.
"Lily, Taissa Good Morning" as soon as I cross her gaze I smile.

In the meantime I sit at the table, taking some of tea that i had in the room and then start talking quietly with my friend.

"Then?" she asks me at a certain point, widening her eyes
"what?" I ask confused what it meant
"With Dylan, what will you tell him?"

shit

Immediately I turn to my teachers, I try to see Sarah's face but I can't. I only hope that she hasn't heard even if we were practically stuck.

"What should I say?" I continue in a casual way
"Hey Dylan I thought about it and I would like to go out with you" I feel my heart beating very fast, I didn't think she would talk about it so openly.

I just hope Sarah doesn't get angry. But I'm too scared to turn around and see her gaze so I decide to continue the discussion with Taissa.

"Okay but don't talk to others" those were my last words before leaving the room permanently.

I walk towards my room, I open the suitcase and decide to wear something comfortable since we had to stay out almost all day today. I'll get a red adidas jumpsuit and a simple black sweatshirt.

Then I go to the bathroom to dress and wash, I wash my face a second and then I decide to take a shower to take everything off me. I open the water and let it run for a while until I hear someone knocking on the door. I thought it was Taissa, so I open immediately without asking who was.

"Lily" suddenly turned to me and heard her voice.
"Sarah, I thought it was Taissa," I say, covering even more the body I was hiding under my bathrobe.
"I disturbed?" she asks, closing the door behind her.
"No don't worry, I was going to take a shower," I answer by closing the jet of water

We remain silent for a few minutes, I didn't know what to say and moreover I constantly felt her gaze on mine, which put me in awe. But after we remain quiet she finally speaks.

"Who is Dylan?" the heart begins to beat very hard, what should I say now?
"A boy" I keep trying to stay calm
"Did he ask you to go out?" she asks me getting closer and closer to me
"Yes, but I don't know whether to accept or not" I nod gulping nervously
"So you like him?"

I'm getting nervous, all these questions ... looks like an interrogation.

"I don't even know him" I say, laughing at her earlier statement
"Lil be careful" I see her advancing more and more towards my body, I start practically shaking. Her gaze becomes more intense and deep, I would like to jump on her if only I could.

"See you down" she whispers this sensually in my ear without even bothering to kiss me.

As always, I remain firm and practically enchanted by all her gestures.

But above all, what did it mean what she had just told me?!

Be careful

At what?
***
"Hello everyone, we'll go to the Colosseum today and then we'll see what to do. Finish breakfast and then we'll split into groups." Ms.Taylor tells us these things.