chapter 16

Almost a week after mourning had passed, every day always seemed to go better .. even if at times I felt nostalgia and I burst into tears. After all, I wasn't alone, Sarah was with me ... the most important thing for me at the moment.

Right now I'm exactly on the bed with my eyes closed thinking about her, about us and our situation. My family had just left to go to my uncles, but I decided to stay home and relax ... also because it was Friday.

I try to rest a little but as soon as I position myself better over the bed I feel the phone vibrate. Immediately I turned to grab it and I realized that there was a message from her.

Lily Hey, how are you? I know we met a few hours ago but I miss you so much, I would like to see you .. would you like to come to me?

Reading those things immediately fills my heart with joy. She was capable of this ... making me happy with just a message.

I would be very pleased, towards what time do I come?

As you want ... to eight if you can it's perfect

OK, see you later

Immediately I put the phone on the bedside table to go get a fresh shower. In a few minutes I go out to decide to wear something cute and sexy.

A black skirt and a white sweater .. for the last thing I leave my hair loose and with light curls and then put on some light makeup. A little mascara and red lipstick.

***
I had just arrived in front of her house, unfortunately it was a little later than eight o'clock because of the bus that passed late but I did it.

I take a deep breath and then start climbing the stairs, after about two minutes I arrive in front of her front door. I arrange my hair for a second and then I knock.

"Lil you are beautiful" as soon as I set foot inside her house she leaves me a little kiss
"I just ordered the pizza ok?" we both sit on the armchairs next to the table
"Of course," I say, smiling shyly
"How do you feel?"
"I'm better, especially now that I'm with you" I nod looking into her eyes
"I'm happy to hear you say that"

We resist in silence for a while, there was no need to talk when we were both able to communicate only by looking at each other. I have never experienced such strong sensations in my whole life, I really thought that Evan was the right one but only now I realized that I never really loved him..or at least not like I love Sarah.

"Lily I'm still sorry for last week, you know .."
"Don't worry, rather who was that?" I ask curious approaching her
"A friend, my best friend ... is the only one who knows everything about me"

I know I shouldn't be jealous, after all she just told me they are friends .. nothing of that. I don't have to worry about anything.

"We've known each other for almost ten years, she saw me crying, laughing ... above all she saw me naked" I immediately turned to her ... what? Did I hear right?
"Naked?" I repeat, swallowing nervously
"Yeah, why?"
"Nothing, nothing" I keep trying to look as casual as possible

It seems impossible, but at that exact moment I wanted to get up and break some glass bottles. Feeling those things made my liver boil ... how is it possible that I still haven't seen her naked?