Chapter 5: Mom

Alex just stood there not wanting to go in the room that held her loved ones but she knew she had to she had to save them from Maggie.

Sam put her hand on her girlfriends shoulder and gently squeezed. She was trying her best to be here and help but then she heard the worst sound ever imaginable. Ruby screaming at the top of her lungs.

Alex opened the door and she put her brave face on and walked over to where she was but stopped when she saw wht caused Ruby to scream like that.

She saw Lena bloodied and Kara as well they were both badly beaten but what she didn't understand is why Ruby only just screamed. Then she saw Ruby was bleeding too. She was cut all along her cheek and then she saw her. But it wasn't her the person she saw in front of her she didn't recognize as she just stared at her with a big ass smile.

"I'm here let them go. You win Mags just please don't hurt them anymore. You wanted me well now you've got me. Let me say goodbye and I will go with you. Okay? "

"Fine you have two minutes Danvers. "

"Alex! Ruby needs to get out of here take her Lena Sam and Jeremiah and leave please don't give yourself up to her. " Kara was pleading for her sister to leave.

"Sam! Come get her. I'm sorry Kara. I'm not letting any of you die because of something I did. I love you Kara you are my little sister and of all the people who Clark could have left you with I'm the luckiest girl in the universe that he left you with me. "Alex was crying too now.

" I will find you and I will not stop until you are back home where you belong. " Kara hugged her sister and got up then Alex was tackled by the girl who she would call her daughter.

"Please don't go with my mom is happy and she hasn't been this happy in a long time. " Ruby was pleading, "Don't leave me. Please I need you to teach me how to throw a punch and how to ride a motorcycle I'll do my science homework please just come home. "

"I love you so much Ruby and that's why I can't come home not yet I need to make sure she can't hurt you. Im going to come home I promise. " Alex was trying her best to strong but what Ruby said next broke her.

"Come home to us... Mom. " Ruby whispered and only Alex, Kara, and Sam could hear her.

Alex just squeezed her tighter in the hug gave her a kiss on the forehead and sent her back to Sam who was fighting back her own tears. Lena was knocked out as was Jeremiah so Alex told them to carry the two and walked over to Maggie.

"Ok you wanted me you got me. Promise me you will leave them alone. " Alex knew Maggie and so she knew she would use them against her again.

"I promise now let's go." Maggie grabbed Alex by the arm and they started walking away.

--------------------------------------------

D.E.O :

"Lena please wake up I need you now more than ever so do Sam and Ruby. She did it even though we all told her not to if she would have given me more time I could have gotten us out. " Lena had been in a coma for a week and everyone else was worried trying to find Alex but Kara knew her sister could handle herself. She needed Lena to wake up so she could help her.

"Kara... "

"Lena oh my god! " Kara hugged her and didn't let go.

"Hello to you too. " Lena chuckled. She was sore all over and everything hurt her but she didn't care she was just happy Kara was ok.

"I'm so sorry I should have protected you I should have protected all of you i-" Kara was cut off by Lena's lips pressing against hers.

"I missed you so much and I'm so sorry i-"

"Kara you said that already. It's ok I'm going to be ok my face and ribs hurt a little but other than that I'm fine ok? Look at me I need you to be strong ok go listen for her go find you sister and bring her home. Also tell Sam I'm awake please. " Lena really missed Sam she hadn't seen her in weeks with the project at L-Corp so figured waking up at the D.E.O was the perfect reason to see the woman who was like a sister to her.

"Ummmmm... I think she knows. 3...2...1..."

"Lena! Oh my god are you ok I was so worried I hadn't heard from you and you never answered my texts and then I find out that you got kidnapped and me and Alex are talking and going to pick up Ruby and she was taken too and we got there and she got cut on the face and you and Kara were beat to shit and you unconscious so thanks for that and oh my god I'm so happy your ok. " Even Kara looked impressed that Sam said all that in one breath.

"Where is Ruby? I need to see her. " Lena needed to say what Alex had said to say if anything ever happened to her.

"She is in the next room. She had to get a few stitches. I will go get her. " Sam said leaving Lena and Kara.

"Alex told me to tell each of you something if anything ever happened to her so here I am. She told me to tell you to keep being Supergirl. The world still needs her. But keep being Kara as well don't shut yourself off to us. " Lena said us as she moved her finger around the room.

Just then Ruby barged in and ran straight to Lena's bed and hugged her. Lena gave the older 2 women a look and they both walked out. Lena lifted Ruby's head to look her in the eyes.

"Ruby Alex told me if anything ever happened to her she wanted me to tell you that you are so tough and she just wants you too keep living and to take care of your mom. " Lena didn't know if she can keep going but knew she had too.

However what Ruby said next broke everyone again, "Alex was my mom and I'm not giving up on her. Not now not ever. She will come home. She will be fine and we will be a family again. Right? " This time Ruby sounded less sure Sam and Kara heard everything with their super hearing and came back as soon as Ruby said that.

"Sam Alex just told me to tell you she loves you and no matter what happens take care of Kara please. Don't let her shut everyone out. " Sam just nodded scared to open her mouth.