Chapter 12: Reconciliation

When Alura and Kara finally got to the warehouse they opened the door to see all of their friends and family tied to chairs. Kara ran over to Lena who was knocked unconscious. She checked for a pulse and found one.

"Oh, thank Rao. " Kara sighed as she checked all of her friends and family. She walked up to Alex and removed her gag.

"Alex what the hell is happening? Who did this to you? " Kara whispered to her sister.

"It's Cadmus Kara. It's always been Cadmus. Sawyer came by the D.E.O and assured me she meant no harm. But then she told me Cadmus had been controlling her. They got this drug that makes you susceptible to suggestion. That's the real reason why she kidnapped everyone. She also told me that Cadmus is planning on using the radiation from your heat vision to create a nuke. Kara they are planning on bombing National City. " Alex said.

"Alex? Where is Maggie right now? " Kara asked knowing Maggie was a sore spot for her sister.

"I put her in a cell at the D.E.O, for her protection. It will keep Cadmus from being able to control her until we can stop her. And by her I mean Lillian. " Alex said looking at Lena.

"Does Lena know? " Kara asked as she untied her sister.

"Yes. And she hates herself for it. She says she should have known her mother was up to something. She tried to talk the Cadmus agents into letting us go but they knocked her out. I'm so sorry Kara I really tried to protect her, I did. " Alex looks down.

"Hey you did the best you could. It's ok, we are all ok, I promise you we are going to figure out why they would bring all of you here. " Kara said as she looked around the warehouse.

"I don't know. But whatever it is doesn't matter we need to get everyone back to the D.E.O like right now. " Alex said as she starts to untie Sam and Ruby.

Kara, Alex, Sam, and Alura finish to untie everyone. Once everyone is untied they all head back to the D.E.O and head straight (gross) to the holding cells.

"Kara I'm so sorry I had no idea what I was doing. I was approached by Lillian and I was going to arrest her then something poked me in the back of the neck. Next thing I know I'm waking up with only a faint memory of what happened. Please you have to know I would never want to do anything to hurt any of you guys. Especially Alex or Ruby. " Maggie pleaded through sobs.

"I believe you Maggie. And that's why I am asking for your help right now. We need to find out all we can with Cadmus. We need to send you back in and we will give you a pair of earings that will allow you to go in and not be controlled. Can you do this? " Kara asked almost pleading.

"Of course Kara, I would do anything for you guys. Even though me and Alex are no longer together, if you will still have me, you guys are my family. You weren't my family just because I was going to marry Alex. I really love all of you. Your my friends. " Maggie looked over towards Sam and Ruby.

"I'm so sorry you guys. Especially you Ruby. I never wanted to hurt any of you guys. I tried so hard to fight it but it wouldn't let me. But thank you both for making Alex happy. She deserves all the happieness in the world. And Sam your good for her, if anyone gets to make her happy I'm so happy it's you. " She said between sobs.

"I forgive you aunt Maggie. I understand and I knew you would never hurt me. "Ruby walked over and hugged Maggie.

" I do love you Rubes. And I'm so sorry for hurting you." Maggie said as she pulled away from Ruby.

"I love you too aunt Maggie. And it's okay, I know you blame yourself for it but please don't. " Ruby said as she wiped a tear falling down Maggie's face.

"Ok can we go now I really have some stuff I need to do to Maggie before we send her out. But I am going to need the one thing we don't have. Time. " The group looks at Winn.

"Ya, ya, I'm coming right now. " Maggie says as she stands up.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance guys. It means the world to me that you guys are allowing me time to try and make up for some of my actions. And Kara I'm so sorry for hurting you and Lena - congrats by the way on that. " She said.

"Alex I do believe now you owe me $20. " She said as she laughed.

"Damn I knew I never should have taken that bet. Both you and Sam bet on Kara being the one to spill. Now I'm broke. Thanks for that Kara. " Alex said laughing.

"Love you too sis. And really you bet on who was going to tell who how they felt? That's low even for you guys. " Kara said chuckling.

"Awe don't worry little Danvers we all still love you. It's just Alex never thought you had it in you. To be honest I didn't either. I thought for sure I was going to lose that bet. " She said as she looked at the ground laughing.

"Wow ok thank you all for the vote if confidence. I'm now going to go check on my girlfriend. No betting on us! " Kara yelled as she walked out of the room.

"$100 says Kara proposes. " Maggie says.

"Oh you are so on Sawyer. What about you babe, where do you place your bet? " Alex says.

" Oh, ummm. I have to bet on Lena this time. Sorry Sawyer." Sam said laughing at the fake look of hurt on her friends face.

"Wow, so does that mean that I am going to get $200 if Kara pops the question. Cause if so, your on!" Maggie says.

"Im sorry pop the question?What does that mean? " Alura says confused. The whole room fills with laughter as Alex explains the the Kryptonian woman next to her what it means to pop the question.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys so just real quick let me know if like how I brought Maggie back into the story. Thanks for reading.
                                            -Alex